Aldana (12) vs. Pudilova (13) was what WMMA should be

uDcVXhT.png

WMMA used to be super entertaining early on. More exciting than 80% of the guy's fights. The WMMA fights in Strikeforce and the first year or so in the UFC were superb. I don't know what happened.

WMMA used to be super entertaining early on. More exciting than 80% of the guy's fights. The WMMA fights in Strikeforce and the first year or so in the UFC were superb. I don't know what happened.
Memes-about-WTF-8.jpg

KK and Andrade was fun too, that wasn't a one woman show. KK had to engage to create that kind of fight.

Suarez got to show out Khabib style. I thought it was fun. Poor Carla was all lumpy afterward.

I'm not a huge fan of wmma, but there are great fighters and fun possible match ups, amongst the ranks.

awesome fight if anyone hasn't seen it i suggest you check it out

Wow. Just watched it. These chicks can strike and move better than most of the guys. Too bad they arent 125'rs

Pudiova is nuts.

it was a good fight. both got busted up good.

KK and Andrade was fun too, that wasn't a one woman show. KK had to engage to create that kind of fight.

Suarez got to show out Khabib style. I thought it was fun. Poor Carla was all lumpy afterward.

I'm not a huge fan of wmma, but there are great fighters and fun possible match ups, amongst the ranks.

All 3 women's fight delivered. That was a good night.

It’s unfair to expect that out of every WMMA fight, that fight was better than most MMA fights I’ve seen lately, men or women.

I’m fine with one fight like that every few months with a lot of scissoring in between

They were all great fights but there's no reason they couldn't have happened in Invicta

One cool stat about that fight :

Both girls landed more strikes each than any two fighters combined for every other bout in the card.

Pretty amazing

Last edited:
The thing is that Pudilova seems to like getting hit in the face. Not exactly a smart tactic for long term success.

Your title makes it sound like Aldana is 12 years old and Pudilova is 13.

Holy loli war!

When Invicta still had talent and were running at the same time as the UFC's women, I usually found their fights more entertaining. I think the women really benefit from the smaller cage.

Back