Law Airport executive shot in firefight with federal agents at his home in Arkansas

It's a fair fucking question. Just casually go to his office, hand him the warrant, done and done. For some reason they decided to go to his house at the ass crack of dawn (instead of waiting for when he isn't home) to break down the door. Smells 100% like the usual level of ATF stupidity.

Article says search warrant, not arrest warrant

dude. you are completely & utterly out to lunch.

Teacher's pet.

Some people support censorship, and you're clearly one of them. My post is not a derail. It ties into the topic, and I've shown how. You can disagree and think it's stupid, but you can't call it a derail.

So you and everyone else cheering on censorship can eat a dick.

If it was a no knock for a guy with no history, and he unknowingly fired thinking it was a burglary... someone had better have good reason why that was deemed necessary.
That's what I'm saying. I haven't heard of anything that would show why this needed to be handled like it was at 6am.

Do you guys think there will be riots over this one?
Its not quite close enough to the election yet.....But I'm sure the funding for riots will start this summer.
If he was a "normy", blm would be burning down a Wendy's and robbing a dollar tree over it. But he had a good job, so no problem if they kick his door down and blast away, amirite?

Ben Crump is apparently on vacation this week.

goddamn you guys are desperate.

Teacher's pet.

Some people support censorship, and you're clearly one of them. My post is not a derail. It ties into the topic, and I've shown how. You can disagree and think it's stupid, but you can't call it a derail.

So you and everyone else cheering on censorship can eat a dick.
it 100% is a derail.

yeah, rich people never commit crimes.
I think the family was just trying to point out that this guy wasn't a known felon with a troubling criminal history. Nothing I've read shows that this couldn't have been handled during daylight hours without such a show of force.

goddamn you guys are desperate.
No need to be...I'm sure those BLM grifters and those walking Tampons aka Antifa will be rioting over something in the next couple months are so.

It's a fair fucking question. Just casually go to his office, hand him the warrant, done and done. For some reason they decided to go to his house at the ass crack of dawn (instead of waiting for when he isn't home) to break down the door. Smells 100% like the usual level of ATF stupidity.
The ATF is a joke and do stupid things like this all the time. I am surprised there are not more Ruby Ridge style standoffs and shootouts with the ATF.

I think the family was just trying to point out that this guy wasn't a known felon with a troubling criminal history. Nothing I've read shows that this couldn't have been handled during daylight hours without such a show of force.
what was the warrant for

i almost pity you.

i-dont-give-a-shit-red.gif

Or grab him on the way to work?

It's not like barging into a house is the only way folks have been arrested (regardless of wealth or social status).

It's also weird because it's the most dangerous place to engage him. They know that's where all his guns are. Why not just grab him walking into work after parking?

And? Those can be executed when people aren't at home. You literally wait for them to leave, and head on in. They 100% wanted fight.

If they wanted a fight they wouldn't have got themselves shot, because so far it looks like the dude got the jump on the cops.

Maybe they thought a rich old man would be way more reasonable.

If he was a "normy", blm would be burning down a Wendy's and robbing a dollar tree over it. But he had a good job, so no problem if they kick his door down and blast away, amirite?

Ben Crump is apparently on vacation this week.

Dunno man, people tend to be less supportive of people who shoot at the Feds over nothing.

If this was no-knock, then i would agree with you, but with no video its hard.

You send three dudes to his office and three dudes to his home. Done. I can't think of a worse tactic than what they did.

I likely would end up dead too if the Feds hit my house without warning at 6 am. Now if they can show they knocked and reached out first, then I may change my view. But, I've seen the ATF videos. They are some dishonest pieces of shit.

Back