Airbus A-380 saved for now.

No, the large planes fly between the largest cities. It takes a lot of fuel to get a large plane into the air so they don't make multiple stops. The smaller planes can land at smaller airports getting travelers closer to their destinations and are less costly to land and take off. Airbus might have been correct at the increase in the numbers of people who will fly but didn't account for the destinations they want to go to.

I guess it just really depends on when people exactly wish to travel. If you have many smaller planes, you can have more flights on schedule for people to choose from.

What most passengers will experience.
IMGP3391.jpg
For for the few, the proud:

I think they're not allowed to just kill themselves bro. That shit's haram. If you kill yourself while killing loads of innocent people though that's shit's awesome, and you go to heaven as a martyr and get loads of virgin servant girls

According to the Haram, Obama will never get the 72 virgins. :eek:

For for the few, the proud:

Looks like that two bed setup costs about $20k per flight. Since the plane can only land at a limited number of airports, it seems to me that a smaller plane with the same accommodations that can land anywhere might be easier to sell on a charter basis.

Another thing to consider with the A-380; if something goes wrong, there are a limited number of options of where to land because of the width and length of runway required.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back