Agree or disagree, intelligent people geeks are the most bad ass real Alphas?

BringBackTRTforFairness

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg

Albert Einstein his thoughts lead to the most devastating weapon in human history the nuclear bomb, his ideas can destroy the entire world and everyone on it
maxresdefault.jpg

Who we think of as badass, Mike Tyson: can punch hard

You tell me who is really Alpha?

Let that be a lesson kiddies less trying to be tough and more reading! (If you want to be a true alpha badass)

I consider someone who optimizes their brain and body a true alpha. Not just one or the other.

"I vill fuck you til you love me. I vant to eat your children. Praise be to Allah"

--Albert Einstein

Only those with power who rule the world and decide peoples/our future and kids. The kings and men running British empire who enslaved an entire race and killed millions are more alpha. Or Kings of past.

Men who drop the nuclear weapon on Japón are more alpha than those who not and didnt want it.

Last edited:
Being intelligent does not infer that you have to be a geek. Likewise, plenty of geeks are not highly intelligent.

ud be wrong, some peoples optimal is lousy, and really powerful physical humans mean nothing much a great intellect however can make a massive impact

Yeah a great intellect can definitely make a huge impact, but if you're dead by 45 because you didn't take care of your body then what's it matter.

Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg

Albert Einstein his thoughts lead to the most devastating weapon in human history the nuclear bomb, his ideas can destroy the entire world and everyone on it
maxresdefault.jpg

Who we think of as badass, Mike Tyson: can punch hard

You tell me who is really Alpha?

Let that be a lesson kiddies less trying to be tough and more reading! (If you want to be a true alpha badass)

In a survival situation, Einstein would get besmirched. You should be telling kids more reading AND training.

Einstein cheated on his wife and wasnt a very good father. He also married his cousin and use to pick used cigarette butts off the ground and smoke them in his pipe.

Einstein cheated on his wife and wasnt a very good father. He also married his cousin and use to pick used cigarette butts off the ground and smoke them in his pipe.
All of those things are extremely alpha

Here had has be different types of alpha to.

Men who rule world alphas. Rich billionaire men schemig are alpha but less alpha too men driven by ideology. Rich men who no purpose or belief less alpha those with it.

Rich powerful men whose wives cheat in them or girlfriends are alphas with power but bitches with sexual attraction and physically.

If you is sexually attractive and physically hot to your woman she wont cheat unless you an emotional douche. But as man its better to cheated on for emotional reason than sexual.

No man a want to believe or thinka his soft chubby stomach and penis isnt what she want.

Last edited:
You can be intelligent without being a geek. Neil deGrasse Tyson for instance. 6'2 astrophysicist with charisma and people skills. Was a college athlete when he was younger.

*Killed a few million or so.
*Spread his sperm so much that today tens of million men share his paternal genetic line.
*Masacred original inhabitants of Kazakhstan and let Mongol asians take over modern day Kazakhstan from Persian type peoples.
*Was insanely rich with harem of women

468px-YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg

Muhammad quite alpha to. Dude had 12 wives, took over Arabia, and today have like 2 billion followerso call him prophet.

Back