After Security Meeting, Trump Admits Possibility of Russian Hacking

Well if he has any evidence I'll believe him. You're a dumbass if you trust the CIA. They've been fucking things up for years and have politicized themselves.

Well if he has any evidence I'll believe him. You're a dumbass if you trust the CIA. They've been fucking things up for years and have politicized themselves.

You might as well finish the quote from your con man papi "They said Iraq had WMDs, and they didnt"

He said it was possible. Not an emphatic agreement.
In a statement issued after the president-elect was briefed by senior American intelligence and law enforcement officials, Mr. Trump said: “While Russia, China, other countries, outside groups and people are consistently trying to break through the cyberinfrastructure of our governmental institutions, businesses and organizations including the Democrat National Committee, there was absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines.”

Not starting another argument on whether they did or didn't, just that Trump still is edging to a degree by not outright saying "yep, they did." He is now just acknowledging that foreign governments are always trying to hack our institutions. We already know that and accept that not only do they do it to us, but that we logically attempt to do the same to them as well.

After Security Meeting, Trump Admits Possibility of Russian Hacking

Hackers used known Russian methods of attack, used known Russian infrastructure, used known Russian hardware, used Russian IPs, used Russian Tor exit nodes, communicated to each other in Russian, targeted NATO and US military personnel, targeted Russian dissidents and journalists and authors critical of Russia....... compiling conclusion..... NOT RUSSIAN.

Bigly, and if true, he'll make Mexico pay for it.

That's gonna be my line for anyone who asks me to pay them off for anything, btw.
"Mexico will pay you. "

Good. anything that kept that Bitch out of the white house I'm fine with it.

The right wing guys can always go with that Trump is not well versed in IT and doesn't even have his own computer, so he probably didn't understand a word they told him, which means they could theoretically have fooled him.

I think he admitted they wanted to hack the DNC. Just like the DNC wanted to turn out millions of illegals & dead voters.

Thought it was a foregone conclusion that it was a possibility. Nice to see Trump get up to speed finally.

Back