• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked AEW LXII: Longest Reigning CEO In The Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he’s clearly half Japanese and half Anglo Saxon but whatever…
I think.

ANGLO SAXON!

facepalm-shaq.gif

Sara is relentless with this racism. Leave the Japanese alone, they survived 2 nuclear bombs, Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen, they don't need your hate filled heart also!
I’m not being racist. He looked cross eyed! God you guys don’t let me critique anyone! I make fun of MJF and his terrible fitting clothing and spray tan and y’all get mad. I make fun of the Ass boys and their clothing and hair and I’m too mean. I say Keith lee is a walking heart attack and I’m fat shaming.

I’m not being racist. He looked cross eyed! God you guys don’t let me critique anyone! I make fun of MJF and his terrible fitting clothing and spray tan and y’all get mad. I make fun of the Ass boys and their clothing and hair and I’m too mean. I say Keith lee is a walking heart attack and I’m fat shaming.

Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart for a lot of different people Sara. Both racism and bullying. I hope one day you turn your life around.

Sounds like you have a lot of hate in your heart for a lot of different people Sara. Both racism and bullying. I hope one day you turn your life around.
I think you’re too sensitive and need to grow a pair.

Welcome to the internet motherfucker

It's fine, Cera. Truth be told I respect the people that are open with their racism.

<OKC16>

Yuta has a jap mum and an american daddy

so probably a green card wedding

You sound like you have a tormented soul. Let go of the hate.

Looks like they had that set pro shot with clean audio. Going in now.

Its pretty straight forward hardcore but its angry enough, and I've enjoyed listening to them when training.
Would be better at an indoor venue of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back