AEW Dynamite XIII - Cassidy got the JUICE

Which match at Fyter are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn is Ray Fenix a pro-wrestling god or what? That Canadian destroyer if it had been a little further forward they would have landed on the ground and jacksons neck would have been crushed.

Also why do they even let Taz on the mic?

"Renegade zhit bro renegade zhit!!!!!"

<{1-1}>

Last edited:
Both tag matches were really good, and it was good to see Luchas get a win.

Archer murdering Janella was fun.

Orange/Jericho was fine, but they were definitely hurt by not having the title as the main event, because this was kind of weak fr the main.

Everything else was blah.

only one ever called it a PPV is you

"ppv quality and its on the house"

That's what I was referring to. And why I did not say ppv but said "ppv" in quotes. Was direct reference to khans promo

Apology accepted.:)

Last edited:
No its not, they do 4 PPVs a year and Fyter Fest isnt one of them
It wasnt a PPV last year and it isnt one this year, only one ever called it a PPV is you
And in the media.....

Screenshot_20200709-160929.jpg

Referred to as "ppv" in reporting Tony's tweet. Again, putting it in quotes as i did rather than using it literally.

If you gonna call me out, check your facts first (or learn what it means when something is put inside quotation marks) :p

And in the media.....

View attachment 781198

Referred to as "ppv" in reporting Tony's tweet. Again, putting it in quotes as i did rather than using it literally.

If you gonna call me out, check your facts first (or learn what it means when something is put inside quotation marks) :p

Have you spent the last 12 hours obsessing over this?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Have you spent the last 12 hours obsessing over this?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

nope, i didnt even see your post yesterday. logged on this afternoon, saw it, replied.

apology accepted

Also the intro with blade butcher and lucha bros pulling up in ftrs truck was sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back