プロレス
Platinum Member
Reaction score
139cb460a595cbda300017f8ac059fccf694a03a.gifv

giphy.gif

R0uvk85.png

@D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER @Kung Fu Kowboy por favor​

Archer should squash Colt Cabana.

Time for Tony and the boys to start a new streak.

At least that darby twink isnt there

I put this in the wrong thread.

Attention Big Tony's PWD Mole #BigTonyPWDMole, the time has come. AEW needs to sign Angle and Rusev and finally pair them up. When the world opens up again, you bring them in. On their first day, Kurt is on his way in and sees Rusev just sitting outside. He asks if Rusev is going in and Rusev says no. He tells him that he thought he was living the American dream, but it all fell apart. He lost his wife, his dream home, his dream job ... he's a failure. He's going back to Bulgaria. Kurt can't let that happen and takes Rusev under his wing. For the next two months we get vignettes of Kurt taking Rusev to places of American history/significance and giving him all the wrong information. Replacing Lana will be random third parties (a tour guide, a park ranger, a busy-body soccer mom) telling Kurt that what he's saying isn't true to set Kurt up for an "Oh, it's true ... it's damn true!" The last vignette is Kurt taking Rusev to a summer blowout party. It ends with a concerned Kurt looking for Rusev, saying he hasn't seen him for more than hour. Suddenly, a motel door swings open and a disheveled Rusev wearing just a towel walks out. "What were you doing in there?" Kurt asks. The answer comes a moment later when the HOT LIFEGUARD walks out, kisses Rusev on the cheek, and heads off. Rusev puts his hand on Kurt's shoulder and announces, "Mr. Kurt ... I LOVE AMERICA!"

Optional: the next week is Rusev's first match. In the locker room, Dustin and Cody approach Rusev and Kurt and say that they're really glad to have him there. And also, there's something they think their dad, the original American Dream, would want him to have. They give him a package. Later, Rusev emerges for his match wearing the black and yellow polka dots.

Wonder if I film myself watching with the Taima logo in the corner of the screen, if I can still win the contest.

We need more of these video packages for this tournament and just for the taped shows in general

Pineapple Pete back in the crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back