Locked AEW CXVII: Mariah is Upon Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup totally jealous of the mullet that looks like he gets cut by a 5 year old holding a weed wacker.

giphy.gif
I was thinking a drunk old barber with dementia.

The point is he can grow hair to have a shorty hair cut though…,not his choice of hair cut.

I hope she shoots on her like Inoki did to the Great Antonio. Harley should have never been broken into My Business. She looks old. Looks like she smokes, Roll.
Big Tone needs to make this a Land Down Under Streetfight so she can really show her what’s it’s like!

Ricky has 3 months left on his deal. He's VERY gone. Everyone knows it. Its whether they job him out or not.
Yea ill be shocked if he doesn't end up in WWE, he's been talking very often how he misses Jade and Cody plus he's been open about Punk. Seems like he's been MIA ever since that Cope promo.

She looks old. Looks like she smokes, Roll.

I feel like AEW's makeup department is doing weird shit with her makeup lately. She didn't look weird on QTV and she doesn't look weird outside of AEW. But since they put her with Saraya they got her looking goofy as fuck.

This was 10 days ago she's looking like a dime outside of AEW, then on Dynamite they got her looking weird.

I feel like AEW's makeup department is doing weird shit with her makeup lately. She didn't look weird on QTV and she doesn't look weird outside of AEW. But since they put her with Saraya they got her looking goofy as fuck.

This was 10 days ago she's looking like a dime outside of AEW, then on Dynamite they got her looking weird.

giphy.gif

I'll look again today but I remember her having a bunch of wrinkles in candid shots and on TV. She's only 29 so it's unfortunate. I always thought she was late 30s until I looked it up. Not everyone can perfectly youthful looking skin like Toni Storm, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back