Locked AEW CXVI Neck Strong Awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
What match for Will Ospreay would you like to see most at All In from these options.

Samoa Joe
PAC
Rush
I can't choose, have him run a gauntlet of the 3 haha, Pac matches the fast paced style lately but Joe and Rush would be damn fun hard hitting matches. He faces Rush and one of both probably get hurt somehow lol.

That sucks but I saw it coming, Ethan Page hit the road getting belts in smaller promotions and is very invested in his own promotion plus they dropped his ROH story very quick.

I remember hearing a rumor that they kept him around after he fizzled out hoping his friendship with Josh Alexander would help bring him to AEW but with TNA extending him that's not happening for a while.

Timeless Toni Storm doesn't take kindly to old hags attacking defenseless children! #JusticeForMariah

black-wrestler.gif

Reports say Ethan Page has been trying to leave AEW since February, seems like his program with Fletcher got delayed multiple times because of visa issues and other things. I wouldve been pissed too since they probably delayed it more with Fletcher taking Ls on AEW TV.

Dude got lost in the shuffle but he grew on me because he managed to make Matt Hardy interesting for a while on Dark/Elevation.

Having so much new talent like Ospreay, Okada, even Swerve in AEW is a good thing. Christian Cage is constantly money, I wish he could get a run with the big title but with so much mouths to feed there's no way it happens.

Christian is the ultimate enhancement talent. He can do it all, and everyone he works with ends up looking great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back