Locked AEW CXVI Neck Strong Awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time Buddy won a match?

I'm a fan of his, but I think AEW and WWE both dropped the ball on him.

Is Matthews natural?

The build to a PPV main event for the World Championship starting after the match is announced when the challenger hasn't been on TV in months.

Glad they brought them rankings back.
I agree bringing back the rankings was pointless but the rankings have nothing to do with this now Tony is gone. Christian has a bone to pick with Swerve as he explained he broke into Nick Wayne's house, and the EVPs are trying to fuck with Swerve. Two perfectly good reasons in story.

I don't see the point.

Does anybody actually think Christian wins?
Nobody is beating Swerve this close to him winning. Does that mean he shouldn't have anyone?

legs are too small, Bat. Doesn't have enough power in the lower body to pin guys. He might have to focus on submissions to get back in the winner's bracket.
A: I wish my legs were as "small" as his.

B: It's an upper body business.

His legs are too small, Bat. Doesn't have enough power in the lower body to pin guys. He might have to focus on submissions to get back in the winner's bracket.
sxi3xn845ew41.jpg

The build to a PPV main event for the World Championship starting after the match is announced when the challenger hasn't been on TV in months.

Glad they brought them rankings back.
They’re doing it to hurt Kenny.

I agree bringing back the rankings was pointless but the rankings have nothing to do with this now Tony is gone. Christian has a bone to pick with Swerve as he explained he broke into Nick Wayne's house, and the EVPs are trying to fuck with Swerve. Two perfectly good reasons in story.

"The EVPs are trying to fuck with Swerve"

Which was a hastily thrown together story to begin with.

Swerve is the guy that broke into Hangman's house, broke into Nick Wayne's house and caused him to bleed out, but now he gives a fuck about Tony Khan wearing a foam neck brace?

I hope it turns out good, but holy fuck it's just lazy right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowtrooper444
Back