• Yup

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty secret here - I never had much for Kenny. I never had anything against him, mind you, he was just kind of a nonentity to me. I started watching AEW just about when Hangman took the belt off him, and he was in and out of TV for a while after that. I never really saw what made him so popular. He moved well, executed his moves well, looked good, but I couldn't see what set him apart from the rest of the locker room. Plus, his finisher was ass.

But with these conversations he's been having coming out, I'm becoming a fan. He has a realistic world view, doesn't come off as pretentious or condescending. I wish more people in the business thought the way he does. I'm a convert.

But his finisher is still ass.

Dirty secret here - I never had much for Kenny. I never had anything against him, mind you, he was just kind of a nonentity to me. I started watching AEW just about when Hangman took the belt off him, and he was in and out of TV for a while after that. I never really saw what made him so popular. He moved well, executed his moves well, looked good, but I couldn't see what set him apart from the rest of the locker room. Plus, his finisher was ass.

But with these conversations he's been having coming out, I'm becoming a fan. He has a realistic world view, doesn't come off as pretentious or condescending. I wish more people in the business thought the way he does. I'm a convert.

But his finisher is still ass.
I was blind to him in New Japan......until my timelime was he's the GOAT.......saw him and was like "that's it?".....maybe I came in expecting with high expectations......never exceded tbh.

Damn we in 2024 and still "asking the f.....the h......the dude".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back