Locked AEW CXI: AEW's New Era Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since there is currently no main thread, I just got my tickets to Raw on July 22nd. Not nearly as good of seats as what I was getting for Smackdown, but also less than half the price.

Well, since there is currently no main thread, I just got my tickets to Raw on July 22nd. Not nearly as good of seats as what I was getting for Smackdown, but also less than half the price.
Congrats!
I know by then u will have manifested for urself a new job and a hot 23 yr old blonde

Congrats!
I know by then u will have manifested for urself a new job and a hot 23 yr old blonde
Got turned down for another position today actually. They have offered me an interview with a different department, but it is only seasonal with a "chance" at it becoming permanent. I can't fucking win man.

Looks like some Ring of Honor branded nostalgia figures are getting released soon. They probably should've dropped a Danielson, Samoa Joe, or Briscoes before Kenny Omega though, Kenny only wrestled in ROH for like a year when he was coming up.

Got turned down for another position today actually. They have offered me an interview with a different department, but it is only seasonal with a "chance" at it becoming permanent. I can't fucking win man.
Keep ur chin up, bat!
Sometimes the seasonal offer is a way for companies to weed out who those who are really interested from those who aren't.
Only u know whats best for u, tho.
Don't lose hope.

It's kind of wild that in one year Dynamite will have outlived Nitro.

It was kill or be killed and Mr Khan didn't get into This Business to die, BG!

Just cross February off the damn calendar! WE AIN'T LEAVING!

tumblr_o8vw88tbJ11rfd7lko1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back