Advice to be a good person

Trabaho

Mighty
@Black
Reaction score
Especially with communication and aura. Being more considerate. Having a nicer expression and look in your eyes. Anyone struggling a bit with this ? Including saying things trough media aka online. And looking friendly and chill during training. I suspect I got a bit of a frown and too serious eyes. Light hearted discussion please, any advice and jokes are welcome

Last edited:
- Pay compliments often. Don't be afraid to say "great ass" to both men and women. They worked hard in the gym and it feels good to be validated

- Put shopping carts back

- Smile often. It takes practice to have a good smile.

smile-arnold-schwarzenegger.gif

Tip at least 20%
Europe. I round up sometimes.

Edit : service workers in Europe get paid without the expectation that they will live off tips. Tips are not part of the career or culture. Actually globally only the USA requires tipping. You can tip a little but don't have to. Also globally the tax on purchases is included in the prices. Like at stores.

Last edited:
Think of others & how you'd feel if in their position. If you're nice, just be you. Be honest, but not in a confrontational way. Help people in need. Take time & don't rush things. Be open to listen to people & don't build up a wall around you. Have fun.

Think of others & how you'd feel if in their position. If you're nice, just be you. Be honest, but not in a confrontational way. Help people in need. Take time & don't rush things. Be open to listen to people & don't build up a wall around you. Have fun.
I'm not trying to be more sociable. Just look normal. Like a nice person. Which I often do. I just think sometimes I drift into a negative face.

Last edited:
If you even have to ask how to be a good person I think you are kind of fucked bro.

Just embrace malice.
No. I am wise enough to know I'm not just made out of light. Actually malice is our beloved sport of MMA, Kickboxing and boxing. That probably gives me a frowny face occasionally. Especially at the gym. Thinking about fighting sports. Curse and a gift.

I'm not trying to be more sociable. Just look normal. Like a nice person. Which I often do. I just think sometimes I drift into a negative face.
Can't change your expression if it's a real representation of how you feel at the time, but if you notice it, change what you're doing or change something up to make you feel better, which will reflect on the outside how you're feeling.

Back