Adonis Garcia gloves?

I ordered a pair should arrive this week .ill post something when i get them

Bro i ended up returning them and bought a pair of sabas proseries gloves .

Just wasnt what i expected and the price i dont think they're worth it .i have payed less for better gloves

idk neither as a matter of fact the gloves didnt come with a tag inside the gloves

No kidding. Based on the name and all that, I would have imagined that they'd be made in Mexico.

I Thought so too. I sent e-mail to the [email protected] to ask where the gloves are produced, but they didn't answered at all...very, very rude. Later I asked a friend of mine, Mexican American pro boxer from Southern California who did the research and told me that they are no Mecican made.

there's no chance in hell that these gloves are made in Mexico. I'm being a dick, but if you've know what comes out of Mexico and Pakistan/India, you'd know right away that these "quality, hand- crafted boxing" aren't made in Mexico. I love it when companies say that their gloves are hand crafted. It's like they're trying to differentiate their gloves from those boxing gloves that are fully produced by machines, which don't actually exist yet.

I've never thought to google the glove-making process. But this is pretty cool...

Back