Media Adesanya/Usman celebrate at the after party| 3 Kings live on!!!!!!!

Chuck Lidell is just like every other Sherdogger here

Last week he was training Pereira

Now he is hugging Izzy

Can you stop making threads already? Seriously there needs to be a daily limit. You make one after every thought that enters your head.

Snoozeman won't be able to walk on concrete for a week after that dance.

I'm surprised/somewhat impressed that you can still post while swinging from Izzy's nut sack.

Israel Adesanya knocked out Alex Pereira to regain his middleweight championship belt. He celebrated the win at a party in Miami with Chuck Lidell, Kamaru Usman and Bellator's Michael Page.

7hk765.jpg

Man its crazy how MVP, one of the most popular UK MMA fighters was at the event, and even had backstage access and was in Izzy's locker room, and the UFC when out of their way to not show him just because he fights for another promotion....

Chuck in Alex's room: "so what we doing we have to cheer our boy up"
Glover: "Nah man we just gonna chill here, thank white jesus that nothing permanent happened and support Alex through this loss.
Chuck: *sniffles* I heard you...let me just go to the bathroom real quick" *leaves the room*
Glover: "HEY CHUCK THERES A BATHROOM HERE!"

Five minutes later:

Lol at Chuck knowing where the drugs will be.

Mutual respect is a thing, it doesn't always have to be an us vs them thing. This isn't politics.
Psssst, People gonna get mad if you tell them this is a Sport and not actual deathmatches.

Back