ACTUALLY

DC >>>>>> Anik.

Ariel Helwani should have had Jon Anik's job, but Dana White is too much of a buffoon to put his butt-hurt aside, and give the job to the best qualified person in MMA circles.

What the fuck are you doing? Smoking crack? Im a fan of Helwani but who the fuck in there right mind would thing his herky jerky monotone speech pattern would do anything expect ruin an MMA show? Get the fuck out of here with this shit.

RDA had Robbie down for about 40 seconds and lands 0 strikes in the 3rd round and DC says "That's 2 minutes of control for RDA"

DC is very wrestling biased. One fighter will out strike an opponent but get taken down for 15 seconds and DC talks like its an even round.
Haha. I remember that. It definitely was less than 2 minutes of control but DC is right that in a close round if you take the other guy down at the end and hold him there you can steal the round

He's learning. I like him. He doesn't take himself too seriously and he isn't afraid to have a joke around.
Yeah, DC's commentary sort of reminds me of Bas's commentary. A little bit more loose and free form compared to an Anik.
I liked when he made a joke about not being an expert on defending head kicks. That's not taking one's self too serious.

What the fuck are you doing? Smoking crack? Im a fan of Helwani but who the fuck in there right mind would thing his herky jerky monotone speech pattern would do anything expect ruin an MMA show? Get the fuck out of here with this shit.
I'm all for it, Helwani would probably be the first commentator to get punched in the cage conducting the post fight interview.

He’s not my favourite. He’s not even close to my least favourite either, though. But, he’s ok. It’s live TV, and shit happens.

BTW...

I think that WAS Mark Perry in there. You didn’t know Pewter Perry had a twin did you ?

He must because, that certainly wasn’t the much vaunted future champion, and GOAT that Mike Perry’s huggers have been gasconading about, ad nauseum.

a16b2c9aaa548b68127dd8256eb1d108.gif

Cruz is way better than both. Mir was the best though
Cruz is good but can be arrogant in his assessments, like his analysis is the only correct one. Theres been some friction between him and Rogan at times.

Mir was good too, as long as Miguel Torres wasn't fighting.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses on the mic.

All 3 of are fine by me though. And all 3 are ACTUALLY better than DC.

Ariel is "monotone"? LOL You are bullshitting.

The guy knows how to direct and control a conversation, and he is very knowledgeable about useless MMA trivia, that broadcasters love to spit out. He is the best guy for that job.

Gimme Felder or Cruz any day of the week over this smug ass

Seriously gets on my nerves DC at times

He is the best guy for that job.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's a joke right? If not, you're a fucking idiot and you need to get the fuck off the internet.

20ptx84.gif

Gimme Felder or Cruz any day of the week over this smug ass

Seriously gets on my nerves DC at times
DC is not only athletic and explosive but articulate and expressive. I'm sure he does rub you the wrong way.

Dc and Anik suck commentating together, it makes them both worse

DC was on the sauce lastnight.... STOP....... ROLL IT!

Cruz, Felder, Mir... lots of guys are better options

Back