Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slobodan

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Having both won their respective semi-final rounds we now come to the final showdown.

So who takes it?

John Rambo?

giphy.gif

or Mad Max?

giphy.gif

Unlike the previous battles, I'll actually vote who would win in a fight.

Both guys are masters of survival, but Rambo has got to be better at CQC, stealth, and firearms. Only way Max wins this is if they're fighting car to car.

In a jungle my moneys on rambo,

On deserted rocky mountains maybe rockatansky if hes got his interceptor

think I'm gonna leave this for a little while,see how it starts panning out.

it don't matter,he's the best with guns with knives with his bare hands,he can fly a gunship or drive a tank,he was in charge of million dollar equipment. but he couldn't hold a job in a car wash.

He was trained to ignore pain. Ignore weather. To live off the land. To eat things that would make a Billy goat puke.

In Vietnam, Rambo's job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill, period! To win by attrition. Well, Rambo was the best.:icon_twis

erpWu7Sl.jpg

Rambo, because he doesn't quit but is aware of it, Max, whilst tough and can survive almost anything, akin to a coachroach and is batshit crazy is just a survialist and cannot compete on John's level due to Rambo being extremly militant as well as unstable to the point where his mind would welcome death yet his heart cries out in anguish, producing violence on an unfathomed level.

I voted the guy who can survive the end of the world over the guy who can't survive civilian life.

With weapons a draw. Empty handed Rambo has size advantage it seems.

I voted the guy who can survive the end of the world over the guy who can't survive civilian life.

Apocalypse had already happened before Mad Max was born, so he didn't survive the end of the world, he was a product of the new world.

I take Rambo in this one.

Personally, I'd also take John Matrix over Mad Max.

Rambo, wasn't a tough choice even tho I love both characters, both sets of movies.

Apocalypse had already happened before Mad Max was born, so he didn't survive the end of the world, he was a product of the new world.
It ends between 1 and 2. The world in the first is just dystopian, and anything outside of that is just fan theory.

erpWu7Sl.jpg

Rambo, because he doesn't quit but is aware of it, Max, whilst tough and can survive almost anything, akin to a coachroach and is batshit crazy is just a survialist and cannot compete on John's level due to Rambo being extremly militant as well as unstable to the point where his mind would welcome death yet his heart cries out in anguish, producing violence on an unfathomed level.

i pretty much hate rambo at this point but this post is a win

He was trained to ignore pain. Ignore weather. To live off the land. To eat things that would make a Billy goat puke.

In Vietnam, Rambo's job was to dispose of enemy personnel. To kill, period! To win by attrition. Well, Rambo was the best.:icon_twis

are you telling me that 200 men against your boy is a no win situation for us?

if you send that many men,don't forget one thing.

whats that?
a good supply of body bags.

no setting for said battle?

it don't matter,he's the best with guns with knives with his bare hands,he can fly a gunship or drive a tank,he was in charge of million dollar equipment. but he couldn't hold a job in a car wash.

Hey, Wolf Face. I'm your worst nightmare. Your ass is mine.

lucky for us, that's not a requirement.

Let's compare:

Both are drifters
Both have combat background (of sorts): John with military and Max with law enforcement.
Both are men of few words
Both are resourceful
Both of mentally fragile to some extent

I think I'd have to go with Rambo due to his extremely strong combat background, if this is a straight-up fight. Rambo takes it with guns or hand-to-hand. Max would be better at negotiating and fitting in.

Rambo, but i reckon Max would blow himself up to take out Rambo as well.

Tom Hardy Mad Max > Rambo > Mel Mad Max

It boils down to who has the best Entourage of women.
Screen-Shot-2014-07-30-at-12.22.47-PM.png

vs.
Since Stallone is virtually the same character in every movie, his Expendables character fits closest w/ Rambo, and that women entourage is
11419202_1680260282216576_705684425_n.jpg

Let's be fair
the_expendables_24.jpg

How did these 2 cans make it this far? I'd vote for Max since those movies didn't suck unlike all the shitty Rambo movies.

Rambo wins and the fight is never in doubt, but it takes him a while.

I did not even have to look at the poll result. I already knew the winner.

rambo-first-blood-part-ii-sylvester-stallone-mud-covered-scene-kill.jpg

Where would they fight?
Weapons or no weapons?
Vehicles involved?

It boils down to who has the best Entourage of women.
Screen-Shot-2014-07-30-at-12.22.47-PM.png

vs.
Since Stallone is virtually the same character in every movie, his Expendables character fits closest w/ Rambo, and that women entourage is
11419202_1680260282216576_705684425_n.jpg

Unlike the previous battles, I'll actually vote who would win in a fight.

Both guys are masters of survival, but Rambo has got to be better at CQC, stealth, and firearms. Only way Max wins this is if they're fighting car to car.

Back