ACB and freak fight? ACB and KSW want to contract a famous in Poland.. personal trainer and actor

PudzianFighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Tomasz Oświęcinski in recent years has become famous in Poland thanks to several roles in popular films. In addition, he is also a personal trainer in the gym. His manager confirmed that bids were submitted by all the major MMA federations in Poland. Polish journalists also reported that the offer was made by russian org ACB, which recently organized regular events in Poland.

Tomasz Oswiecinski practiced judo in the past, and for several months he also trained MMA. He is 44 years old.

Debut is expected at the end of the year. Just then, will be the next big KSW event in PPV - KSW 41. If Oswiecinski chooses KSW, his opponent will likely be superstar Popek Monster who has already started trash talk.

Fan poster:

15826625_10155461453914041_3121152157893326082_n.jpg

If you don't got the top guys throw in dudes ppl care about i guess. If an american org did shit like this who wouldnt wana see 50 cent, jason statham, the rock, terry crews, and all the action stars throw down. Lets see whos really a good fighter do a 4 person tourney with liam neeson, jason statham, the rock, and Hugh jackman or something.

KSW knows how to put some good old fashioned Freakshows.

I love this shit.

Are there except of Popek actually any opponents for him in KSW?
And what type of person do you have to be, to start a fighting career with 44 ?

If you don't got the top guys throw in dudes ppl care about i guess. If an american org did shit like this who wouldnt wana see 50 cent, jason statham, the rock, terry crews, and all the action stars throw down. Lets see whos really a good fighter do a 4 person tourney with liam neeson, jason statham, the rock, and Hugh jackman or something.
Are you American? Start your own org, bud. I'll watch.

Popek will destroy another can bodybuilder.

Sweet.

Those guys you mentioned ear waaaaaaaaaaaay to much in movies to risk their health in MMA.

Herschel walker did ok and was much older haha.

Its an obvious freak fight no harm if they treat it as such this isn't for a belt or anything.

Ksw has some very good fighters but they are good for a Jmma style show now and again to pull in the local casual fanbase.

Popek is hilarious

Back