ACB 90 Eduard Vartanyan vs Joshua Aveles / Kazan, Russia

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
PuQ2iNyNYPo.jpg

(More Fights announced soon)

11. Eduard Vartanyan (18-4) vs Joshua Aveles (27-11-2)
10. Musa Khamanaev (18-5) vs Leandro Silva (21-7)
9. Ruslan Albitarov (21-8) vs Josiel Silva (9-2)
8. Magomed Magomedov (14-2) vs Walter Pereira Jr (14-3)
7. Tural Ragimov (17-4) vs Sergej Greicho (25-10)
6. Naskho Galaev (6-4) vs Daniel Gustavo Santos (6-0)
5. Mansur Khatuev (7-0) vs Miguel Felipe Da Silva (10-2)
4. Khusein Sheikhaev (6-0) vs Evgeniy Lazukov (10-4)
3. Khanif Mirzamagomedov (2-2) vs Kenny Garner (17-10)
2. Khamzat Djabrailov (4-1) vs Maycon Silvan (13-3)
1. Illyas Yakubov (3-2) vs Jonavin Webb (10-2)

Not a bad card. Deuce Garner back!!

11. Eduard Vartanyan (18-4) vs Joshua Aveles (27-11-2)

Aveles obviously is a step down from Ali Bagov or Abdulvakhabov. But if memory serves, the dude has some pretty darn sweet boxing, so it's still a good fight. Eduard might want to rely on his grappling in this one.

10. Musa Khamanaev (18-5) vs Leandro Silva (21-7)

Solid fight. I guess it will say a lot about who will still get to hang with the big boys of their division. I think Musa takes it, even though he's pretty prone to hiccups. Silva just doesn't seem able to finish him.

8. Magomed Magomedov (14-2) vs Walter Pereira Jr (14-3)

Magomedov fighting more guys that you'd think would be ranked below him. Unless Walter can exploit his sketchy punching defense, seems like a pretty classical Mahomedov 30-27.

3. Khanif Mirzamagomedov (2-2) vs Kenny Garner (17-10)

Damn. Kenny Garner is 43 years old. That almost a decade to late for an ACB debut.

5. Mansur Khatuev (7-0) vs Miguel Felipe Da Silva (10-2)

<{dayum}>

That's two promising prospects going up against each other. Khatuev just dominated Maycon Silva and Feliphinho had that lightning-swift flying triangle choke vs Yoni Sherbatov

An uneducated man would claim that this is a fight about Khatuev's top-control vs Felipinho's kicks and submissions. But hardcore ACB fans know where THE REAL battle lies. Does Mansur have the power to resist... THE HAT!!!?

giphy.gif

Aveles obviously is a step down from Ali Bagov or Abdulvakhabov. But if memory serves, the dude has some pretty darn sweet boxing, so it's still a good fight. Eduard might want to rely on his grappling in this one.

Solid fight. I guess it will say a lot about who will still get to hang with the big boys of their division. I think Musa takes it, even though he's pretty prone to hiccups. Silva just doesn't seem able to finish him.

Magomedov fighting more guys that you'd think would be ranked below him. Unless Walter can exploit his sketchy punching defense, seems like a pretty classical Mahomedov 30-27.

Damn. Kenny Garner is 43 years old. That almost a decade to late for an ACB debut.

<{dayum}>

That's two promising prospects going up against each other. Khatuev just dominated Maycon Silva and Feliphinho had that lightning-swift flying triangle choke vs Yoni Sherbatov

An uneducated man would claim that this is a fight about Khatuev's top-control vs Felipinho's kicks and submissions. But hardcore ACB fans know where THE REAL battle lies. Does Mansur have the power to resist... THE HAT!!!?

giphy.gif
Gotta be honest, i make these ACB threads just for these kind of posts <mma1>

Gotta be honest, i make these ACB threads just for these kind of posts mma1

giphy.gif

Spazzing out over fights is fun.

7. Tural Ragimov (17-4) vs Sergej Greicho (25-10)

Forgot this one. Tural fighting a submission guy that can't strike with him (or most likely even take him down). Seems like a rather solid Tural victory.

#IWouldWatch, rooting for Vartanyan, maybe if Held wins both can fight each other later, Vartanyan should be able to get the W here

#IWouldWatch, rooting for Vartanyan, maybe if Held wins both can fight each other later, Vartanyan should be able to get the W here
Vartanyan deserves the title shot if he wins this one imo, id like to see Held fight Nikaev.

Tough comeback fight for Deuce. Khanif is one of the more athletic HWs on the roster.

Hopefully Vartanyan doesn't get robbed. ACB don't seem too keen on him dominating their golden boy.

Not a bad card. Deuce Garner back!!

Was just gonna say I haven't seen that dudes name in forever haha.

Loving that main event. Aveles has been on a roll and Vartanyan got hosed against Abdul-Aziz imo. Winner should be #1 contender

Tough comeback fight for Deuce. Khanif is one of the more athletic HWs on the roster.

Hopefully Vartanyan doesn't get robbed. ACB don't seem too keen on him dominating their golden boy.
If anything Vartanyan is the golden boy of ACB, he brings most of the bigger sponsors and he has a bigger fan base then Abdul-Aziz. I agree that their last fight was a robbery though.

Eduard Vartanyan really delivers joy and fun everytime . So i will be watching .

How good of a prospect is Mansur Khatuev? and Khusein Sheikhaev?

Both are undefeated which is a great start to fighting professionally. Hope they both win.

How good of a prospect is Mansur Khatuev? and Khusein Sheikhaev?

Both are undefeated which is a great start to fighting professionally. Hope they both win.

They are both good but they havent fought anyone that has posed any danger yet. Both of them are Young Eagles(Young Eagles is the second league of ACB) and both are 1-0 in ACB, they have their toughest fights in this card so we will see.

Back