ACB 83 Borisov vs Kerimov Baku, Azerbaijan

Noxcho18

kb
@purple
Reaction score
DXIIg-DXkAA_T1s.jpg:large

12. BW Championship Fight: Oleg Borisov (20-2-1) vs Rustam Kerimov (10-0)
11. Amir Aliakbari (7-1) vs Denis Smoldarev (13-3)
10. Tural Ragimov(16-4) vs Attila Korkmaz (8-3)
9. Magomed Magomedov (14-2) vs Edgar Skrivers (15-5)
8. Alihan Suleimanov (7-2) vs Sergey Grecicho (25-9-1)
7. Bahtiyar Arzumanov (9-3) vs Miri Sadygov (2-2)
6. Islam Yunusov (5-2) vs Dileno Lopes (19-4)
5. Firuz Mammadov (5-1) vs Mate Sanikidze (1-0)
4. Daniel Omielanczuk (19-8-1) vs Bobby Brents (17-6)
3. Lamberd Akhiadov (8-4) vs Adrian Diaz (11-5-1)
2. Ibragim Magomedov (3-0) vs Rafael Xavier (6-3)
1. Askhab Zulaev (4-0) vs Robson Silva (8-5)

FREE stream:
https://www.fite.tv/watch/acb-83/2nc37/ (English Commentary)

Last edited:
I fucking LOVE the Aliakbari vs. Smoldarev fight.

Amir Aliakbari vs Denis Smoldarev is a hell of a fight, looking forward to that one, both would be top 15 in UFC easily

Sergej Grechicho
tenor.gif

That is a name that I haven't heard in some time.

I remember getting a seminar from him, all the way back in 2013-14 (can't remember exactly when). But he is an interesting fighter. Cool guy. I hope he wins.

Sergej Grechicho
tenor.gif

That is a name that I haven't heard in some time.

I remember getting a seminar from him, all the way back in 2013-14 (can't remember exactly when). But he is an interesting fighter. Cool guy. I hope he wins.

Yeah he is a fun fighter to watch, great grappler.

As usual, ACB bless. Aliakbari would be a great HW champ for ACB too.

13. BW Championship Fight: Oleg Borisov (20-2-1) vs Rustam Kerimov (10-0)

latest

Rustam has looked like lightning in his ACB matches. Let's see if he can surmount Borisov.

Keep confusing Oleg for Ali Bagov due to their similar profile pictures on sherdog.

1371931267Borisov.jpg

1371930540Bagov.jpg

11. Magomed Magomedov(14-2) vs Edgar Skrivers (15-5)

So... like... why isn't Magomed fighting for the title with Oleg to begin with? He should be -- pretty conclusively -- their top-ranked lightweight now that Yan took off. This seems more like a throwaway bout for him.

latest

Rustam has looked like lightning in his ACB matches. Let's see if he can surmount Borisov.

Keep confusing Oleg for Ali Bagov due to their similar profile pictures on sherdog.

1371931267Borisov.jpg

1371930540Bagov.jpg

So... like... why isn't Magomed fighting for the title with Oleg to begin with? He should be -- pretty conclusively -- their top-ranked lightweight now that Yan took off. This seems more like a throwaway bout for him.

Rustam deserves the title shot more imo, he has legit wins over Ragimov and Peduson. Plus Magomed has been injured for a while and two of his fights were cancelled. I think Magomed will defeat Skrivers pretty easily tbh and fight the winner of Oleg-Rustam.

This promotion is so fucking weird. And the oppression of women singing during the breaks is something that makes me feel really weird. But whatever here I am so....

This promotion is so fucking weird. And the oppression of women singing during the breaks is something that makes me feel really weird. But whatever here I am so....

What are you talking about ? lol oppression of women singing during breaks?

Lol totes brah rofl omgz

View attachment 359143

So? she is wearing a Hijab, is that "oppression" according to you? should she wear a miniskirt to show her freedom? My mother wears a hijab and she chose to wear it. Nobody oppresses her. Btw ACB doesnt "singing breaks" so i dont know where that pic is from.

That article exaggerates it, im from Chechnya and i have seen many women without Hijab. The Burka is even banned in Chechnya.

Just like the torturing of homosexuals is exaggerated too right? Next you’ll defend Ramzan too I assume.

Just like the torturing of homosexuals is exaggerated too right? Next you’ll defend Ramzan too I assume.

I have never seen or heard of torturing homosexuals in Chechnya so i dont know if its true. I speak from my own experience and women are not forced to wear a hijab. I dont care for Ramzan but i dont hate him, anyway if you feel so uncomfortable watching women wearing Hijab then go to Fite TV where they also stream ACB. The one you watch (ACB TV) has many ads and "women singing".

I could have sworn that the fite.app said that the card started in 3 hours.

Back