About THAISMAI

NICE, look forward to see some beauty! ;)
Sorry mate, I keep forgetting I promised you a photo. Like I said, mine were a gift; basically a pair of the type of gloves we used to fight in.

These are un-used but I suspect they are quite old. They might date to the late 90s or early 2000s, but I really don't know.

The colour is quite unusual, almost but not quite black. Possibly a very dark green....

Sorry mate, I keep forgetting I promised you a photo. Like I said, mine were a gift; basically a pair of the type of gloves we used to fight in.

These are un-used but I suspect they are quite old. They might date to the late 90s or early 2000s, but I really don't know.

The colour is quite unusual, almost but not quite black. Possibly a very dark green....

Wow. They are real beautiful, Derry!! Even just for the look itself is so worth having.

Wow. They are real beautiful, Derry!! Even just for the look itself is so worth having.
Yeah they're a lovely wee glove.

Like I said, I've no use for them but they bring back some long forgotten memories. Good times.

Yeah they're a lovely wee glove.

Like I said, I've no use for them but they bring back some long forgotten memories. Good times.

I got a pair of Lemarr recently too, pretty nice gloves.

I got a pair of Lemarr recently too, pretty nice gloves.
No way!
I was on the lookout for Lemarr 16s recently, but they're at crazy prices again. I've a pair of lace up Lemarr 12 oz gloves for bagwork. They're a cracking glove.

No way!
I was on the lookout for Lemarr 16s recently, but they're at crazy prices again. I've a pair of lace up Lemarr 12 oz gloves for bagwork. They're a cracking glove.

I got them off ebay around 55. But I don't see they sell any 16oz. They aren't best at any aspect but pretty rounded decent gloves imo.

Back