? about Samman

and that motherfucking double-punch has to be the lamest gnp I've ever seen.

IIRC, Ferguson had one incident where he couldn't handle the liquour, but besides that he didn't make waves.

Samman, however, from his prelim fight on (the "ARE YOU READY" followed by double punch), was a cocky know-it-all and very off-putting.

He tries too hard to boss people around, before he earns their respect. What Kelvin did to him was awesome.

I think him being scared of Uriah and wanted to avoid the fight at all costs bother people. If you think your the best dont be scared homie.

No, he was actually telling one one the guys on the show not to eat carbs in the evening, I forget which episode.

Yeah he told it to Hester. He also said Kelvin will lose to Bubba because his diet is shit.
For some reason the guy thinks he knows a lot more than everyone else, and often says stupid stuff, but imo it's not that big of a deal.

Are you ready?
Double punched the fat indian guy. Also his stupid ass "HI HI HI HI HI HI" every time he punched.
Tried to write out all of the match up's in the house in the beginning
Huge ego, thinks he is the greatest fighter in the house, but went for the easiest match up's
Talked Colin into challenging Hall
Accused Hall of ducking Colin
In the semis, said him and Hall were the favorites and to set it up for the finale

edit... also forgot to mention the drama queen leg incident that someone just brought up

I mostly just fast forward to the fights too, but from what I gather he just tried to pick and choose the easiest fights (smart strategy, but still) and just had a huge ego.

Also, there was a pic of him with cornrows. So fuck that guy.

i approve of this post.

He has a big ego, he's really confident in himself. He's a natural leader. He really hasn't done anything wrong, besides being a little cocky.

Basically all the people that think he's a "terrible person" are jealous betas.

end of thread

He has a big ego, he's really confident in himself. He's a natural leader. He really hasn't done anything wrong, besides being a little cocky.

Basically all the people that think he's a "terrible person" are jealous betas.

Nice to see you on here Josh!

No.

You watch the YouTube extras?

Mir: Your wrestling sucks

Herpes Face: I was just too confident

Maybe it was the wrong time for Mir to critique the guy,(I personally don't think so, humble pie is best served fresh before you try to start rationalizing why you lost), but you still have an elite veteran grappler telling you how to be better. Shut up keep your mouth shut and pay attention to what the guy has to say.

no i just saw his interview on the show after the fight. but that sounds hilarious. you could tell Mir couldn

People are too critical of others. I'm sure he's a good guy.

Back