? about Samman

gevoudane

ʇlǝq ʞɔɐlq
@Silver
Reaction score
I only watched the fights and when the did the interview to see who they wanted to fight in the semi's. I was wondering why the dislike for him. Was he as bad as Ferguson?

I mostly just fast forward to the fights too, but from what I gather he just tried to pick and choose the easiest fights (smart strategy, but still) and just had a huge ego.

Also, there was a pic of him with cornrows. So fuck that guy.

Moderately annoying. Always tries to say some words of wisdom and probably talks too much in general. But there's no real reason to strongly dislike him, he is pretty respectful and a decent fighter.

The guy is like 20 trying to act like the father figure of the house. He was annoying and cocky. Nothing wrong with strategizing but he would talk like he could take everyone and win; then he would try and pick who he thought were the weakest fighters. If you think you can beat everyone why not let the fights happen.

He's just kind of a dick. Not the worst guy around, but definitely not the best.

He has a big ego, he's really confident in himself. He's a natural leader. He really hasn't done anything wrong, besides being a little cocky.

Basically all the people that think he's a "terrible person" are jealous betas.

He has a big ego, he's really confident in himself. He's a natural leader. He really hasn't done anything wrong, besides being a little cocky.

Is that you Josh?

I only watched the fights and when the did the interview to see who they wanted to fight in the semi's. I was wondering why the dislike for him. Was he as bad as Ferguson?

Start off with his "are you ready" shout, then doing that stupid double punch to show off in his fight to get into the house.

Went in with a list telling his coach what fights should happen. And Jones -make that the ACTUAL Coach - referred to the fact that Samman seemed to think he was the coach or in charge of the team.

If you are going to strategize and pick weak fights, at least be honest about it. He made all these exuses instead, pretending he wasn't avoiding Hall when it was so obvious that is exactly what he was doing.

His whole cocky mannerism when he spoke to the camera put me off. Came off like he was trying too hard.

That said, at least he could back up his talk to a point and fight decently.

And IMO no, I didn't dislike him as bad as Ferguson. But I was happy he lost. I suspect he will be one of those who has some success in the UFC.

He came off arrogant, but he backed it up in the cage...he def goes in there to throw down, but seems once hit good or struggles he falls apart

I only watched 5 or 6 episodes of the show and didnt pay much attention to many of the fighters, but instantly disliked Samman for some reason

Thanks for the info. He didn't seem super bad when I did hear him talk but he definitely did seem like he would be one with a major ego.

he struck me as very narcissistic. in addition, i thought he had a real underhanded approach to his little manipulation game that he was trying to work all season. i also thought his opinion of himself was more that just self confidence.

in short, not someone you

He was annoying in a c*ck guy sense, but otherwise is fine. He benefitted by Bubba being on the same season. Bubba's got him beat in the douche department.

He has legit skills, though. Give him some time to cook, and he might be a contender.

Pretty much this .
He's hated becasuse of his Ego . and his tendency to want to pave himself an easier way to the finale (which was basically answering Dana's question : Who do you want to fight , who do you think is the easier fight for you ?) .

That dude kept contradicting himself, and was generally cocky as fuck. Then all the leg shit and the preemptive excuses...

He says "I'm not trying to take the easy road", then proceeds to make every effort to get the easiest fights possible (then loses). I guarantee if they would have said "Uriah" for his second fight, he'd have pulled up lame with phantom injuries.

My girlfriend hated him by the third episode with no influence from me.

Back