About Khabib saying he will make Conor get in line

Conor wouldn't want to fight Khabib (or Ferguson) anyway. That's the reason why he has been sitting out this long.

That's nice and all but El Cucuy is going to stop Khabib and he's going to fight Conor after.

DirectFondDairycow-size_restricted.gif

If he had money and wasn't ducking Welterweights; GSP/Bisping/Lesnar/Jones would want to fight him.

He's getting paid as much as Kevin Lee or Raging Al by WME.

If he's being paid by someone in the region they'd be keeping him healthy to win Olympic & ADCC tournaments.

I'm not convinced Conor will come back, and if he does come back, I'm not convinced it will be at LW.

If Khabib mauls Tony and the ufc strips Conor is Conor really going to challenge Khabib?

I kind of doubt it. Conors motivation seems to be money and not getting hurt. In that scenario I think Conor does the diaz trilogy and then tries to get a fight with GSP (which he'll probably get). Then retirement with his bank account full and body intact.

Conor would never fight Khabib. Scared shitless of getting gnp'd into oblivion.

He faces Conor or gets stripped. Khapullout has zero leverage. Nobody gives a shit.
you give lot of shit about Khabib , all your posts are about Khabib.

lol at Khabib being stripped.
1st Conor is running away from Khabib/Tony and you are talking about that chicken facing Khabib.
get over it,Conor is shitting his pants.
and also LOL at saying he should be stripped, did you ever mention that Conor should be stripped while he was holding the division ?

It's not Khabib's call, it's the UFC's.

true. The most Khabib could do would be to refuse to fight Conor. I hope he wouldn't but do we really know what's in the man's heart? Nah.

Stay tuned.

Khabib would suck Conor's cock for a chance to fight him in Russia, make no mistake. There's no bigger fight in combat sports for any of these clowns.

I'm not convinced Conor will come back, and if he does come back, I'm not convinced it will be at LW.

He will 100% be back, he just won't be back to fight Khabib or Tony.

Conor vs Nate 3 is a lock. He will also come back to fight for a title if there is an easy matchup for him. You can already see him angling for a second fight against Max Holloway.

Khabib will do what he says but first he needs to beat Tony and Tony is not a joke

belts mean nothing to Conor. He rather ask for money fights like Diaz III or Mayweather in the octagon rather than a guaranteed beatdown in facing Khabib.

Back