About guardians of the galaxy's Yondu

dog y

The original dog
@Silver
Reaction score
Didnt want to spoil anything in the title.

When Yondu and Rocket escape prison, how many fuckers did Yondu kill?
And how many has he ever killed? hundrerhs of thousands?

I knew he would die after such badass showing. Great part.

I felt like his death was shoehorned in, just to do it for the sake of doing it. I wish they hadn't done it because I would have liked to see him fight alongside the Avengers in Infinity War.

I felt like his death was shoehorned in, just to do it for the sake of doing it. I wish they hadn't done it because I would have liked to see him fight alongside the Avengers in Infinity War.

Or save his death at the hands of Thanos. Him whistling his arrow to Thanos' forehead only for it to shatter

The entire movie was structured the father-son dynamic he had with Quill. Peter's love of family an interest in finding a father had been building since the first movie. Yondu's death was everything. It was the entire emotional core and climax of the movie. Almost everything in the movie was built around it.

It was the very opposite of shoehorned.

The entire movie was structured the father-son dynamic he had with Quill. Peter's love of family an interest in finding a father had been building since the first movie. Yondu's death was everything. It was the entire emotional core and climax of the movie. Almost everything in the movie was built around it.

It was the very opposite of shoehorned.

tenor.gif

He killed a lot of people.

He should have had a breather thing for both of them, but then he should have intervened in the fight between Kurt Russell and Peter and one of them should have broken. Then he would make the decision to give Peter the working breather. It would have played out better, I think.

Back