About cookies.... yes I know already stop popping up

hardcoreBE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What's up with this? Since I couple of days I get the pop-up with the text about the cookies. If I go to another page it will pop up again. This is quite annoying to be honest. Normally this shouldn't return after 1 time agreeing to it.

Is this a known issue?

I also get logged off a lot eventhough I always check the 'keep me logged in' box but this always has been like this, that's not new.

That stopped with me after a couple of days acting like that. It was incredibly annoying! I'm not being logged off anymore either but the forum is super slow. It took me forever to post a few words in another thread.

And I was just logged off. :mad:

With the on and off logging I don't have it so regulary. It's just strange. But the cookies thing, that's very annoying.

Seriously am I the only one with this problem? Or am I the only asshole who finds this very irritating?

Do you have uBlock Orgin? If so try ticking EU: Prebake - Filter Obtrusive Cookie Notices‎ in the 3rd party filters tab.

Block/delete cookies from setting while you're at it.

What's up with this? Since I couple of days I get the pop-up with the text about the cookies. If I go to another page it will pop up again. This is quite annoying to be honest. Normally this shouldn't return after 1 time agreeing to it.

Is this a known issue?

I also get logged off a lot eventhough I always check the 'keep me logged in' box but this always has been like this, that's not new.
It doesn't return until you delete the cookie that tracks the cookie tracker (or it expires)

I also get logged off a lot even though I always check the 'keep me logged in' box
even more recently. my last log in lasted about 10 minutes. chrome here...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back