Abel Trujillo's size, bigger than Lombard?

Subli

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
If Abel Trujillo can make 155, why Lombard can't ?

I compare these 2, because they both have same height, and torso is very similiar too.

Also on the bottom pic, he and LeVessaur look abt same height.

hector-lombard.jpg

abel-trujillo.jpg

marcus-levesseur-abel-trujillo.jpg

Lombard has a little extra thickness to his frame. Ask any girl, that small amount of thickness makes a huge difference.

in b4 "your mom" jokes.
Reg_muscleman.png

If Abel Trujillo can make 155, why Lombard can't ?

I compare these 2, because they both have same height, and torso is very similiar too.

Also on the bottom pic, he and LeVessaur look abt same height.

hector-lombard.jpg

abel-trujillo.jpg

marcus-levesseur-abel-trujillo.jpg

Rogans head gives Abel another bicep. Haha.

Lol holy shit I thought organs head was part of his arm at first

Doesnt Abel kinda look like Koscheck? Obviously without the hair

Ehh... maybe looks kinda like Koscheck had a baby with Bodie from "The Wire".

On topic: This isn't really difficult, Trujillo's 'size' relative to Lombard is that he weighs in 30 pounds lighter. If Lombard could fight at a lower weight class, he would.

Ehh... maybe looks kinda like Koscheck had a baby with Bodie from "The Wire".

On topic: This isn't really difficult, Trujillo's 'size' relative to Lombard is that he weighs in 30 pounds lighter. If Lombard could fight at a lower weight class, he would.

thank you for saving this one.

Trujillio was massive as shit though

performed pretty fuckin well too. That TDD was crazy impressive. Loved the fact that he didn't let the first time jitters get to him, at all.

performed pretty fuckin well too. That TDD was crazy impressive. Loved the fact that he didn't let the first time jitters get to him, at all.

No doubt, I was impressed. Pretty damn solid debut, will be interested to see what happens with him. Just wish LW and WW weren't hogging all the bright prospects.

Tim Means decided he would rather knock himself out in the sauna than face this beast of a lightweight!!! lol I kid, but yes Trujillo looked gigantic! Maybe we can have him fight Tibau for bragging rights as the biggest lightweight.

I'm holding my breath on this one for now. Houston Alexander was for real, too.

Great performance, Blackzillians are building a hell of a team!

Back