Abdulmanap submits Conor !

These animations are fucking awful and anyone who finds them funny needs to think real hard about where the severe lead poisoning is coming from.

i don't like this

9j4a5HFo_400x400.jpeg

These animations are fucking awful and anyone who finds them funny needs to think real hard about where the severe lead poisoning is coming from.
Conor used the Ido Portal mewment though.. I think that counts as something. Well yeah they’re not special but I did find funny the rocked Tony Ferguson rolling against Pettis in the other video.

To the same people who think poo and pee jokes are funny, I'm sure.

Poo and pee jokes are funny whether you are 4 or 94 and at these 2 ages the statistics are also similar that you will piss or shit yourself.

tenor.gif

Poo and pee jokes are funny whether you are 4 or 94 and at these 2 ages the statistics are also similar that you will piss or shit yourself.

tenor.gif

I remember being sick from food poisoning and sneezing and doing both at the same time, it brought the lulz upon myself.............good times.

Says the guy with the gay AV

n.diazinmybutt1999

Avatars like this are why I haven't been on the forum as much lately. There needs to be a rule against ones like this.

submitting conor is so easy even a caveman could do it.

Tommy Toe Hold is better

You're a sad cunt, this guys animations are the best in the game and i have a laught at all of them. You must be a Conor nut gargler

Back