A very long high bridge or a very long tunnel - Which scares you more?

Which scares you more?

• Total voters
I’d say for me the bridge is probably scarier. The tunnel is definitely harder to drive through though. Something about tunnels fucks with my depth perception
do they got a lot of tunnels in Hawaii?

growing up in Colorado we had bunches of tunnels up in he mountains but not very many bridges. the longest one I regularly was on was in the San Luis Valley

so now big long bridges scare me but tunnels are ok

do they got a lot of tunnels in Hawaii?

growing up in Colorado we had bunches of tunnels up in he mountains but not very many bridges. the longest one I regularly was on was in the San Luis Valley

so now big long bridges scare me but tunnels are ok
They have a couple. They aren’t that long though

I can see the pros and cons of both and would understand why some would be leerier of one or the other.

Personally, if I had to choose then I most definitely would pick tunnels because as has already been mentioned they are more dangerous in terms of vehicle accidents/fire.

Neither.

My wife is terrified of bridges.
And heights.

Bridge. At least the tunnel will give me the courtesy of a quick burial.

Bridges are scary. I visited some tunnels/caves in Japan and it's kinda gross too. It's the spiders that fuck me up.

I've never had a problem with tunnels as long as they were adequately lit. I don't like bridges. Traveling over tall bridges activates motion sickness in me for some reason.

Back