A supplement I actually recommend is GLYCOLOG

dieselfatal

Pumping Iron
@White
Reaction score
Hey,

Have not logged in a few days, had phone issues. I do everything from my phone. One supplement that I can vouch for and recommend if anyone is interested is Glycolog by Black Stone Labs. Its the closest thing you can safely take that mimmicks real insulin.

So what does this product do ?

It delivers nutrients to your muscles. Think of it as FOOD UBER. When you eat complex carbs with protein this supp will help deliver this to your muscles which will help in: Crazy gym
Pumps, vascularity, strenght gains and also mass size gains.

You take 3 caps with a high carb meal 45 min before workout and then IMMEDIATELY after a workout with atlesst 60 grams of complex carbs with protein. You will not regret this. I am not sponsored by Black Stone Labs nor do I work for them. Just trying to help. If you want to know more google this product or see many YouTube reviews.

Cheers

Hey,

Have not logged in a few days, had phone issues. I do everything from my phone. One supplement that I can vouch for and recommend if anyone is interested is Glycolog by Black Stone Labs. Its the closest thing you can safely take that mimmicks real insulin.

So what does this product do ?

It delivers nutrients to your muscles. Think of it as FOOD UBER. When you eat complex carbs with protein this supp will help deliver this to your muscles which will help in: Crazy gym
Pumps, vascularity, strenght gains and also mass size gains.

You take 3 caps with a high carb meal 45 min before workout and then IMMEDIATELY after a workout with atlesst 60 grams of complex carbs with protein. You will not regret this. I am not sponsored by Black Stone Labs nor do I work for them. Just trying to help. If you want to know more google this product or see many YouTube reviews.

Cheers

what are your favorite meals/foods to eat to get that many complex carbs? I've never been one that needed to really count so I'm genuinely asking.

what are your favorite meals/foods to eat to get that many complex carbs? I've never been one that needed to really count so I'm genuinely asking.

Best food for a complex carbohydrate is sweet potatoes, period. Egg whites are the best source of protein. But food I stick when I carb load is sweet potatoes or regular potatoes, oatmeal, grits and rice. Very simple. Bran Raisin cereal is also excellent for complex carbs.

Meh. Chromium and a few herbs doesnt seem very likely to have much impact. I dont see any trials or proper evidence that it isn't just another BS product.

Back