A serious question to you all about me writing a weight training book.

Finish writing your book. Maybe you can be like Pavel and recycle other people's work as your own. Use catchy terms like Senpai or Aniki.

This is serious.

I'm a very good writer... What kind of athletic accomplishments would I need to have under my belt in order to be taken seriously for my first weight training book? Right now, I can squat 305 pounds for a five-rep max, each rep paused at the bottom... And my bench is at 225 for 8 reps, paused too. I can bent over row 275 pounds for 4 reps as an all-time best on that lift. I'm slightly weaker at it now.

A bunch of BS happened in my life, so on top of being in a cut, I was forced to neglect my training for more than three weeks. So that definitely held me back. All in all, the strength loss wasn't that bad. Everything is still where it should be. I just get out of breath easily as the sets pile up. I'm getting back to my original capacity. Just two months ago, my paused squat was actually 305 pounds for 6 reps...

My Judo coach, who's a jacked heavyweight cop, actually commented on how big I am. And he surely didn't mean fat.

If maybe I can do 5 reps on paused squats for 405 pounds and do 5 reps with 315 on bench, will that give me enough credentials to write my book?

As a lot of you here already know, I do the Doug Hepburn training program. But I made so many modifications with it that I can literally just call my own program the "Baby Hanma training system" and probably not get in trouble for copyright lawsuits.

I genuinely believe I have the secret sauce for powerlifting success. But what would convince people that I'm not delusional? I've trained several of my friends, and they all got stronger. Perhaps that's not enough?

All great leaders lead by example don't they? How would I show the world that I'm a mighty hero who should be followed?
Train more people & build from that. Word of mouth is helpful. Get a website & business cards, too. Wish you the best.

No worries. I thought I'd try to give you positive guidance. You sound positive and passionate about what your doing, so that's a good base. People will see that in you. Keep the spirits up.

From little things, big things grow. That's also the name of a cool Paul Kelly song:

Just don't worry about anything. Just write it and shill the hell out of it.

AthleanX walked so that you, Baby Hanma, could run.
He might really know his shit and have tons of great content but I can't watch him because his face looks like he's malnourished beyond healthy means

He might really know his shit and have tons of great content but I can't watch him because his face looks like he's malnourished beyond healthy means
You don't really need to worry about it because his advice is garbage lol. He has a huge channel because he has a six pack, hit the market early, and pumped tons and tons of videos, pretty much.

You don't really need to worry about it because his advice is garbage lol. He has a huge channel because he has a six pack, hit the market early, and pumped tons and tons of videos, pretty much.

At least he is not as bad as that V-Shred guy.

Man, that V-Shred guy is a classic example of a very good-looking "alpha male" that women use and abuse for sex.

Decent goals.

Are you kidding me? I don't wanna be a sexy boytoy. I wanna be a powerful Ryu Kaioh grandpa who abuses sexy legal-aged ladies in a consensual arrangement. That's my goal.

Genghis Khan didn't need to be good-looking and look at his progeny now.

great content

Isn't Jeff the same guy that has 10x10 squats at 80% 1RM as part of a "Perfect Leg Workout"?

He's shown pretty often that he can't program for shit and often over complicates his routines with meme exercises. Also the fake weight thing is a pretty bad look. You can tune in for his anatomy lessons and maybe some prehab stuff, but there are plenty of other DPTs on the internet that offer the same knowledge without the ego.

Are you kidding me? I don't wanna be a sexy boytoy. I wanna be a powerful Ryu Kaioh grandpa who abuses sexy legal-aged ladies in a consensual arrangement. That's my goal.

Genghis Khan didn't need to be good-looking and look at his progeny now.

>Consensual arrangement
>Using the Mongol horde as a benchmark for successful mating behavior

Pick one

Put it this way - I've done more than 305 lbs for 20 reps

I assume that's to proper depth. Also, if you add a pause at the bottom of each rep, you squat exactly 305 pounds for 20 reps and nothing more. Still significantly better than mine.

Good. You're better. Just please don't mock my brilliant program design. Just mock my insistence that non-belt users are stronger people. And I still do believe that.

Isn't Jeff the same guy that has 10x10 squats at 80% 1RM as part of a "Perfect Leg Workout"?

He's shown pretty often that he can't program for shit and often over complicates his routines with meme exercises. Also the fake weight thing is a pretty bad look. You can tune in for his anatomy lessons and maybe some prehab stuff, but there are plenty of other DPTs on the internet that offer the same knowledge without the ego.
He could be. Have never watched an entire vid he's put out. Just skip to the movement and see if it's decent or if the results are PED driven. Usually while drowning oreos in milk.

I am thinking of writing a book on arrow space enginer ring because I saw a ufo when I was 9. I think that koalafies me. I truly believe I am destined to be the president of mars once I save humanily and fly (or whatever the right word is) evrybody their.
I have the secret sauce, turns out it's mostly thousand Island dressing though

I assume that's to proper depth. Also, if you add a pause at the bottom of each rep, you squat exactly 305 pounds for 20 reps and nothing more. Still significantly better than mine.

Good. You're better. Just please don't mock my brilliant program design. Just mock my insistence that non-belt users are stronger people. And I still do believe that.

I know you do, which explains the 305 x 5

Back