A Rocky IV montage for Miocic v Ngannou!

Fail!

The actual fight wasn’t during “training montage”. It was only training part

Should’ve used “war” for fight scenes

I got to agree this is wasted potential. It's a decent video but somebody needs to do a better one.

Yes!!
tenor.gif

Ivan Drago's Soviet Training facility >>>>>> UFC Performance Center

Damn, soundtrack gave me goosebumps!

Anyone else picture Rocky IV when watching all the promos for this fight?

When I saw Ngannou put on that mask I knew I had to make this edit. Think it came out well and does give off the Rocky IV vibe!

THIS is how you hype a fight!

(yes, I know the actual fight is also in there but this could be a promo with their HLs instead)

200.webp

When I saw Ngannou put on that mask I knew I had to make this edit. Think it came out well and does give off the Rocky IV vibe!

I wasn't able to listen to it with volume (at work), but well done! I feel you captured the essence you were looking for.

awesome man
I pictured myself ROCKY IV each time they talked about that machine who could mesure the punch power, awesome edit I love it

Good job man

I find it interesting how frequently rocky is referenced by fighters themselves, as if a fictional boxing movie is more iconic or significant than their own real-life journey as a fighter. Those films had a hell of an impact.

Soundtrack just works so well tho lol

I got to agree this is wasted potential. It's a decent video but somebody needs to do a better one.
The only problem is they didn't really have a fight that matches the Rocky IV fight. If Drago gassed out in the first it would make for a pretty boring story haha.

We are getting to a beautiful point in this sport where fan content creation is getting amazing because they get it from a fan perspective rather than some executive telling a pro video editor to do it who has never really been into the sport.

Heres another fan created promo where its just better than whats coming out from the promotion just because it has that raw, fanmade feel to it.

Back