A question for Bellator fans.

Xanzia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think that Bellator is a good promotion? I do get the impression that the UFC takes a massive shit down Bellator's neck. But never mind this comparison. I just want to know what is good about Bellator.

They feature professional MMA bouts.

Occasionally, some of them are really good with good fighters.

I'm a fan of fighting; that's why I first found this site. You?

I just want to know what is good about Bellator.
iu

They are fights, some of them are good, some of them are circus fun, and I prefer Jimmy Smith on the mic.

Plus with my cable package, it cost me nothing to be a fan of, nor do i have to go to a sports bar to watch.

Whats not to like?

Yes. As stated above. I'm also a fight fan. Down for some good fights. No mater the promotion, or even sport. I'm the type of guy who tunes in to Friday night fights or solo boxeo Tecate if they are on. I watch a ton of UFC, and I watch a ton of Bellator because they are easily accessible for me. I know Bellator has its cons, but there are actually some decent fights for those who watch more than just the freakshows. It's also on spike, so it's not like I'm paying extra for the product. I enjoy most Bellator shows

Coker is better than Dana. You'll never hear Coker shitting on his top guys, even when it's warranted (Will Brooks).

They have a growing list of excellent fighters and top prospects.

Presentation. I love the japanese MMA inspired entrances.

I like Jimmy Smith better than Joe Rogan. I love Joe, but over the years his hyperbole has driven me crazy (Rhonda is the greatest woman to over live shit that he does). Jimmy doesn't do that.

They let fighters have personality. They don't force them all into shitty Reebok attire that has them all looking the same.

Ring girls. Mercedes Terrell makes Britney and Arianny look like garbage.

Last edited:
for me its simple. I am not a fan of promotions but i like to see Elite fighters compete and love to watch a good fight. Bellator offers both.

Back