A pic of the 2 Russian GOATs

Igor is Ukrainian. How can people not grasp this?

Igor is from Kharkiv Oblast which is 1/4 ethnic Russian. In that old video he says he's Russian, but in a more recent interview he says that he doesn't identify as neither Russian or Ukrainian, but as a slav.

Sure he is. Mexicans, Panamanians, El Salvadorians = Hispanic (not from Spain duh, they all speak Spanish) Russians and Ukrainians = Russian (speak Russian language, boom)

Dumbest post we've had on here in a while. Impressive.

Khabib isnt russian
You can say the Khabib is Dagestani first, or Avar, or even Muslim, but you can't say that he's NOT Russian at all. He has a Russian passport. His home is located in a district of Russia. I get where you're coming from though....this is my take anyway.

My pick for the two Russian GOATs, if I could only choose two:

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fcc8d3858-fdc5-11e6-99c1-0f7da5c35c8f.jpg

ak.jpg

Dumbest post we've had on here in a while. Impressive.
Please refer to the video earlier in the thread where he identifies himself as Russian. You're a goofy little man.

Igor is from Kharkiv Oblast which is 1/4 ethnic Russian. In that old video he says he's Russian, but in a more recent interview he says that he doesn't identify as neither Russian or Ukrainian, but as a slav.

Please refer to the video earlier in the thread where he identifies himself as Russian.

Please refer to the video earlier in the thread where he identifies himself as Russian. You're a goofy little man.
you two seem to be stuck on repeat, Kudo has the right of it tho

Khabib is Asian actually.

Russia covers two continents. Everything north of the Caucasus and west of the Ural mountains is considered Europe. The east is Siberia, which Khabib is not from.

Russia covers two continents. Everything north of the Caucasus and west of the Ural mountains is considered Europe. The east is Siberia, which Khabib is not from.
yeah I was just teasing, I love this debate every so often.

Ok Geographers..... The USSR, while not Russia, was basically what Russia became after WW2. So this is a map of "Russia".
rsz_ussrnations.jpg

Back