A lot of MMA fans don't understand what ducking is

i don't care if money means nothing to you. it means something to the fighters. and this whole thread we were talking about fighter's perspectives (on why they do or don't accept certain bouts).

damn man, i thought we were on the same page. are you really one of those who i was talking about above, who "still have a quaint and superficial notion that fighters aren't fighting for money."

i guess we weren't on the same page. weird.

We're on the same page in the sense that we're seeing the same thing. It's just that one sees it as something positive and the other as negative.

I understand the perspective of fighters who duck, but I just wanted to point out that I don't agree with it.

I cant belive TJ is not defending BW. He needs to fight Cody asap, i hate TJ so much. I hope Dj bashes his face inside.

TJ the copysnake!

I hate that guyyy

Isn't that just semantics? Fear of loss of future earnings and fear of being injured or being humiliated or ones title aspirations being derailed are all fear.

Just certain things are more acceptable to be afraid of than others.

Maybe if the UFC didn't pay poverty wages and block sponsors guys wouldn't be "ducking" and "begging" and lobbying for "money fights" so much...

I cant belive TJ is not defending BW. He needs to fight Cody asap, i hate TJ so much. I hope Dj bashes his face inside.

TJ the copysnake!

I hate that guyyy
Except TJ broke Cody last time. You want TJ to lose? Have him fight Cruz.

Thats like getting rid of a grading system, how the hell do we know which fighters to match up and where fighters are in relation to other fighters. Its easy to to make statements on what to do without actually coming up with a solution. So whats yours?
We went a long time without fraudulent UFC rankings, we can do it again.

Back