A Level Athlete

Who won the eating contest?

Birthplaces of sumo wrestlers promoted to yokozuna in 2000 or after:

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - 4

The rest of the world - 2

To put that into perspective, the Ulaanbaatar built up urban area contains less people than the Columbus, Ohio built up urban area.

...and for those saying "yeah, but Mongolians are huge", a 2019 study looked at the mean height of 19 year old males in countries across the world and Mongolia ranked 130th!
Granted, height doesnt equal size, but it isn't a terrible indicator.

I always thought that if sumo did away with all the pseudo-religious, traditional, ritual stuff, that seems to take up most of the event, it's basic and primal enough to appeal to a global audience.

Last edited:
All this shows me is that there is more skill in Sumo than there is in ultimate fighting. Two weeks prep time for this sumo dude is all he needs to be HW champ.

All this shows me is that there is more skill in Sumo than there is in ultimate fighting. Two weeks prep time for this sumo dude is all he needs to be HW champ.
Is there any skill in nfl they get tosed around by 17yo so their strenght is really laugable they get beaten by body builders in standing jump so their leaping ability is laugable they get beaten by 3rd and 4th tier amateur sprinters so their speed is laugable what is left ? LolWhat is left i know......boxing and mma ring and we finaly see how tought they are

Last edited:
Guys watching the beef between nfl players amd nba players who can play either sport lol hilarious nfl players are being embarassing like always acting like gate keepers nobody could do what they do or how strong they are

Last edited:
Imagine if that 17 yr old has an obi he can grab hold of as well.

Back