A kid in the amateurs to get excited about @ heavyweight (Jeremiah Graziano):

Bump for Jerry Graziano's 7th pro fight at the historic Blue Horizon in Philly this Friday against the ever-dangerous and unpredictable TBA.

The guy he fought was Andre Hemphill (8-12-2)...KO1...
he's also fought twice more since then with this gem in his 9th pro fight, coming out to the Grinch music:

Sure he's not fighting studs, necessarily, but he is doing what he's supposed to do to these types of guys, and hopefully gaining some experience, as I think he's only been boxing for about 3 years or so and only 22 years old.

The guy he fought was Andre Hemphill (8-12-2)...KO1...
he's also fought twice more since then with this gem in his 9th pro fight, coming out to the Grinch music:

Sure he's not fighting studs, necessarily, but he is doing what he's supposed to do to these types of guys, and hopefully gaining some experience, as I think he's only been boxing for about 3 years or so and only 22 years old.

Thanks for the update MeBig. He was hitting you're man with some sweet shots, loved the way he stepped to land after the the last knockdown.

Looing forward to seeing him tested against better fighters.

For some reason he reminds me of Jeremy Williams. Not sure why.

I'll keep an eye out for this guy. CW is even less stacked than HW so I can see him making waves.

I like how he wears saggy Wal-Mart gym shorts for fights

Wonder what denomination the bill was that Brown gave the referee?

Wonder what denomination the bill was that Brown gave the referee?

Old Cat is referring to Graziano's trainer John Brown, who I think has instructional videos available at either Ringside or Title, or is somehow connected with one of those 2 companies.
What exactly are you suggesting though pal?

Old Cat is referring to Graziano's trainer John Brown, who I think has instructional videos available at either Ringside or Title, or is somehow connected with one of those 2 companies.
What exactly are you suggesting though pal?

No suggestion simply an observation( your guy beat the ever living crap out of the other guy, no interference was necessary). :D

I suspect the Refs pay is minimal in small shows. So when I saw him slide the Ref a bill or two I thought that it was considerate.

Although, he might have chosen a better point in the night to be giving. I am not sure that handing the ref anything after a fight is a good idea, as an accusation could be leveled.

No suggestion simply an observation( your guy beat the ever living crap out of the other guy, no interference was necessary). :D

I suspect the Refs pay is minimal in small shows. So when I saw him slide the Ref a bill or two I thought that it was considerate.

Although, he might have chosen a better point in the night to be giving. I am not sure that handing the ref anything after a fight is a good idea, as an accusation could be leveled.

Wow, I didn't even notice that at the 3:16 mark....good call you old sonofabitch.

hes gonna need that jab when you starts fighting taller cruisers and/or heavies that are 6'2 and above.

Hes pretty good for his style, and he still has time to improve, but IMO a good out fighter would give him a really hard time.

I also noticed his trainer giving the ref something, but the guy he was fighting got destroyed either way.

I Look forward to seeing him fight better people. His style is exciting to watch.

23 year old Graziano fought again last weekend, May 14, 2010.

Now 11 fights, (11 KOs) in 18

My hands hurt just looking at that video...

Hey, Graziano just fought again, May 27th, 2010.
He's now 12 wins, (12 KOs).

12 fights in 19 months.

Time for this young fighter to step up the competition now.
Gotta keep moving forward, like a shark.
Can't stay at that level any longer or stagnation, and no further development unless you've got better quality opponents to bring it out of ya.

He's ranked 2nd after olympian deontay wilder in the 201 lb after the first quarter, with wilder obviously locking in that spot before the year started. 21 years old and started boxing in 2006, and doesn't have much national tournament experience, but he's knocking motherfuckers out hard, which is not the norm for four 2-minute round fights with headgear and well-padded gloves. He stopped current national golden gloves champ craig lewis in the u.s. future stars championships. Just thought you fellas might want to see some good ko'z.

YouTube - Graziano KO--@ 30 seconds

YouTube - Graziano KO2 15 seconds

YouTube - Graziano KO4

YouTube - Graziano KO5

YouTube - Graziano KO6

etc.....just seach for that shit....i'm pretty sure he's putting them up himself.

Is this the earliest mention of Deontay Wilder on sherdog?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back