A kid in the amateurs to get excited about @ heavyweight (Jeremiah Graziano):

MeBig

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's ranked 2nd after olympian deontay wilder in the 201 lb after the first quarter, with wilder obviously locking in that spot before the year started. 21 years old and started boxing in 2006, and doesn't have much national tournament experience, but he's knocking motherfuckers out hard, which is not the norm for four 2-minute round fights with headgear and well-padded gloves. He stopped current national golden gloves champ craig lewis in the u.s. future stars championships. Just thought you fellas might want to see some good ko'z.

YouTube - Graziano KO--@ 30 seconds

YouTube - Graziano KO2 15 seconds

YouTube - Graziano KO4

YouTube - Graziano KO5

YouTube - Graziano KO6

etc.....just seach for that shit....i'm pretty sure he's putting them up himself.

Big, please post this in the Ammy thread as well :)

WOW...
too bad he's not 4 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier.

the kid's only 21, he'll fill out and maybe get another inch.

Jeremiah has now gone pro. Check him out. His first pro fight he knocked the guy out with a JAB...followed by a hook that well...

The more haters the better!

He's now 210 lbs, shredded, with 20 more to come!

YouTube - Jeremiah Graziano KO

White Heavyweight? Those two words go together like "black unity."

*That's a quote from the Great White Hype movie. Underrated movie by the way.

Uh... We see when he get 15 fights under his belt. The guy looks too small.

But I am sure Bradlee is sporting a semi-stiff reading this thread. You know... he has a thing for lighter heavyweights.

Jeremiah has now gone pro. Check him out. His first pro fight he knocked the guy out with a JAB...followed by a hook that well...

The more haters the better!

He's now 210 lbs, shredded, with 20 more to come!

YouTube - Jeremiah Graziano KO

No he knocked that dude out with a body-shot, that wasn't a low blow.

And is he any relation to Rocky or is that pure coincidence?

Early days but this guy looks to be a star in the making! His style is always going to be exciting and perfect for the pro ranks. That's some good power for an amateur/debutant pro. He's blowing away opponents at the minute but I guess we'll have to wait and see how he handles real pressure. Very promising. I notice on one of his cornermen's jacket it had 'Wyson' on it. At least it's more befitting than Chagaev having that nickname.

I don't think he's fast enough to be a successful small heavyweight. I think he should just cut to cruiser if he wants big-time success.

But I am sure Bradlee is sporting a semi-stiff reading this thread. You know... he has a thing for lighter heavyweights.

Actually I have been keeping an eye on this young hitter since July when MeBig posted the links.

6 feet, 210 lbs solid. 21 years old. Heavyweight power. Clear Mike Tyson influence.
Guy seems focused on getting somewhere in Boxing.
New pro though, debut was late Oct 2008. Have to wait and see.
Only been boxing since 2006.

Heavyweights is a barren wasteland.
I think it's wide open for any fighter with dedication and even a bit of talent.

I don't think he's fast enough to be a successful small heavyweight. I think he should just cut to cruiser if he wants big-time success.

That doesn't make any sense.
You think he's not fast enough to compete at heavyweight so he should go to cruiserweight where they're even faster?

cruiser and someone who can counter punch will knock him out. Punch between the gaps.

That doesn't make any sense.
You think he's not fast enough to compete at heavyweight so he should go to cruiserweight where they're even faster?

I am saying for heavyweight he will need exceptional speed to make up for his size disadvantage. At cruiser he won't have the size disadvantage.

And is he any relation to Rocky or is that pure coincidence?

I would doubt that, although he could possibly be a relative of the guy Rocky borrowed the birth certificate and Graziano name off of.

Back