A happy Conor Hater's viewpoint

brucelim

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Conor's life is destroyed

I can die happily now

Me too. I know you weren't joking; I'm not either. I first wanted Conor's life to be destroyed since 2014 when he disposed of Dustin Poirier and made Dustin wallow in self-pity, taking Dustin's soul and then going to the press conference in style in his "elephant trunk ivory suit", sitting beside an extremely frightened-looking and big-eyed Chris Cariaso who had just lost badly to Mighty Mouse. Chris Cariaso was in an oversized suit and Conor looked majestic and Chris looked like Conor's sad servant, glancing Conor's way whenever Conor would speak about cracking the beautiful soft tissue on the back of Dustin's head, killing who they put in front of him, hearing Conor say " I believe Jose has got to a stage where they are happy with their level, and now it's about maintenance, now it's about showing up at the gym and getting rounds on rounds, miles on miles. And then throughout wars in the gym, wars in the octagon, your body deteriorates. It's not about growth anymore, it is about maintenance. And that is what I feel has happened for Jose. That is why I feel I am different than these people."

The combination of the ivory suit, the arrogance, Chris's sad state sitting next to the soon-to-be giant of the sport, Dustin's sad state, the analogy about Jose, and Conor's disrespect and bully mentality towards all his opponents, I pledged that one day I would see him fall to death figuratively, and become what he spoke about Jose Aldo in the above paragraph, in his own words from September 2014.

For the next three years, for the next 1095 days, I could not sleep well. I had nightmares daily; nightmares about Conor continuing to be a champion and continuing to make his Irish fans become as bloodthirsty and cruel as him. I had nightmares and could not sleep for 1095 days. The thought of Conor being so powerful and polarising that his whole shtick actually made kids aged 5 years old hurl sentences like "I want to see your head taken clean off" to Jose Aldo, made me shudder. Conor was making this whole thing a spectacle, no doubt, but his Irish fans were becoming a mob; engaging in the bloodlust mentality. Soon, my nightmares became terrifying dreams about Conor leading the whole Irish mob towards world domination.

Conor losing to Nate didn't fully cut it for me as his legions could take comfort in the facades/themes of: this was a short-notice fight, Nate weighed 300 pounds, Nate was Homer Simpson (aka using his face to tire out Conor's arms first) etc.

Floyd winning Conor finally did it for me; it ended my daily torment and ended the dark circles under my eyes since 28 September 2014. Floyd absolutely dismantled Conor; he said "If you dish things out, you gotta be able to take it". Conor could not. When he heard Nate say he was on steroids, he cried in a broken voice and reacted badly to it. When Conor dished out his punches to Floyd, Floyd took it. When Floyd dished out his punches to Conor, Conor could not take it. Conor's soul is finally taken by Floyd. I can now sleep well from now onwards. Conor will never be the same anymore. Bullies never prevail. Conor is done. He can dish it but he cannot take it. He became what he proclaimed Jose had become; he became complacent. He will lose his next 2 fights and retire proudly.

Crazily, this isn't too far off.

This place became like a 50-50 split around the DP fight, with Conor becoming the biggest grass roots grown MMA meme ever. Dustin was going to show the world just how over rated and MMA knowledge all these self proclaimed hardcore fans were. When he beat him, it was like a train wreck for them.....but they kept grasping for straws: "The wrestler will get him! No European fighter has ever been able to stop the wrestler".

When he finally beat the wrestler, athey were grasping for straws that he knocked him out in a mere two rounds, while .Jose went life and death for 5: " Short camp! Jose will beat him no doubt!" Then, that day came, the day that would reveal if they have spent their whole life thinking they knew about something but were really ignorant and all these Irish trolly temenage fans actually saw something that they did not.

In 13 seconds, this place changed...atleast for three months. During that time tho, Conor's almost unbelieveable success, paired with some of his fans antics, made even more hardcore fans into haters. The more success he got, the more haters that he developed - people that hated lay n pray, love stand up KO's and would otherWise love Conor's style started hating on him because of his fans, and who doesn't love to see an epic train wreck? If you had Conor's doppelgänger, and he was Asian, was more quiet and couldn't speak English, I guarantee you that he would touted as the second coming around here. Everything about his game and style is what MMA fans were asking for, but the fact he got too popular rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, I think, where as the things that he failed at (fighting Nate's short notice @ 170 and giving May a great boxing match) would be otherwise highly touted had he not been so popular in the mainstream and with casuals.

I have to admit, I grew kinda like this with Conor and Ronda- got sick of the mainstream rhetoric and the public sentiment that Ronda could beat male UFC fighters or seeing that people thought Conor could beat Juiced Jones. I was more leniant with Conor because I saw what he was doing as being truly unprecedented, looking to take on huge risks when he could have sat for a better fight, being humble in defeat, going up in weight, constantly putting himself in disadvantageous situations while Ronda ducked Borg, had her kicked outta the UFC, wanted to fightpossibly challenging opponents before they developed and handled losses terribly.

I think in all, it's just better to judge the fighter by how they fight. We don't pay to hear them speak. We don't pay them to give us life advice or be philosophical. We pay them to give us entertainment while the fight, and McGregor is as good at entertaining u in the ring or cage than anyone I have ever seen. Just enjoy it, as it will be over before you know it. Maybe he even retires - There is just no way to know with McGregor.

You nerds take this way too seriously.

Both you haters and fans

Dude, you got issues.

Crazily, this isn't too far off.

This place became like a 50-50 split around the DP fight, with Conor becoming the biggest grass roots grown MMA meme ever. Dustin was going to show the world just how over rated and MMA knowledge all these self proclaimed hardcore fans were. When he beat him, it was like a train wreck for them.....but they kept grasping for straws: "The wrestler will get him! No European fighter has ever been able to stop the wrestler".

When he finally beat the wrestler, athey were grasping for straws that he knocked him out in a mere two rounds, while .Jose went life and death for 5: " Short camp! Jose will beat him no doubt!" Then, that day came, the day that would reveal if they have spent their whole life thinking they knew about something but were really ignorant and all these Irish trolly temenage fans actually saw something that they did not.

In 13 seconds, this place changed...atleast for three months. During that time tho, Conor's almost unbelieveable success, paired with some of his fans antics, made even more hardcore fans into haters. The more success he got, the more haters that he developed - people that hated lay n pray, love stand up KO's and would otherWise love Conor's style started hating on him because of his fans, and who doesn't love to see an epic train wreck? If you had Conor's doppelgänger, and he was Asian, was more quiet and couldn't speak English, I guarantee you that he would touted as the second coming around here. Everything about his game and style is what MMA fans were asking for, but the fact he got too popular rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, I think, where as the things that he failed at (fighting Nate's short notice @ 170 and giving May a great boxing match) would be otherwise highly touted had he not been so popular in the mainstream and with casuals.

I have to admit, I grew kinda like this with Conor and Ronda- got sick of the mainstream rhetoric and the public sentiment that Ronda could beat male UFC fighters or seeing that people thought Conor could beat Juiced Jones. I was more leniant with Conor because I saw what he was doing as being truly unprecedented, looking to take on huge risks when he could have sat for a better fight, being humble in defeat, going up in weight, constantly putting himself in disadvantageous situations while Ronda ducked Borg, had her kicked outta the UFC, wanted to fightpossibly challenging opponents before they developed and handled losses terribly.

I think in all, it's just better to judge the fighter by how they fight. We don't pay to hear them speak. We don't pay them to give us life advice or be philosophical. We pay them to give us entertainment while the fight, and McGregor is as good at entertaining u in the ring or cage than anyone I have ever seen. Just enjoy it, as it will be over before you know it. Maybe he even retires - There is just no way to know with McGregor.
5b54e5df0bb472aa272e940074353ae240b566d1606acc5a51a6b2143feabb42.jpg

this is sick bro

this is just a sport....

Me too. I know you weren't joking; I'm not either. I first wanted Conor's life to be destroyed since 2014 when he disposed of Dustin Poirier and made Dustin wallow in self-pity, taking Dustin's soul and then going to the press conference in style in his "elephant trunk ivory suit", sitting beside an extremely frightened-looking and big-eyed Chris Cariaso who had just lost badly to Mighty Mouse. Chris Cariaso was in an oversized suit and Conor looked majestic and Chris looked like Conor's sad servant, glancing Conor's way whenever Conor would speak about cracking the beautiful soft tissue on the back of Dustin's head, killing who they put in front of him, hearing Conor say " I believe Jose has got to a stage where they are happy with their level, and now it's about maintenance, now it's about showing up at the gym and getting rounds on rounds, miles on miles. And then throughout wars in the gym, wars in the octagon, your body deteriorates. It's not about growth anymore, it is about maintenance. And that is what I feel has happened for Jose. That is why I feel I am different than these people."

The combination of the ivory suit, the arrogance, Chris's sad state sitting next to the soon-to-be giant of the sport, Dustin's sad state, the analogy about Jose, and Conor's disrespect and bully mentality towards all his opponents, I pledged that one day I would see him fall to death figuratively, and become what he spoke about Jose Aldo in the above paragraph, in his own words from September 2014.

For the next three years, for the next 1095 days, I could not sleep well. I had nightmares daily; nightmares about Conor continuing to be a champion and continuing to make his Irish fans become as bloodthirsty and cruel as him. I had nightmares and could not sleep for 1095 days. The thought of Conor being so powerful and polarising that his whole shtick actually made kids aged 5 years old hurl sentences like "I want to see your head taken clean off" to Jose Aldo, made me shudder. Conor was making this whole thing a spectacle, no doubt, but his Irish fans were becoming a mob; engaging in the bloodlust mentality. Soon, my nightmares became terrifying dreams about Conor leading the whole Irish mob towards world domination.

Conor losing to Nate didn't fully cut it for me as his legions could take comfort in the facades/themes of: this was a short-notice fight, Nate weighed 300 pounds, Nate was Homer Simpson (aka using his face to tire out Conor's arms first) etc.

Floyd winning Conor finally did it for me; it ended my daily torment and ended the dark circles under my eyes since 28 September 2014. Floyd absolutely dismantled Conor; he said "If you dish things out, you gotta be able to take it". Conor could not. When he heard Nate say he was on steroids, he cried in a broken voice and reacted badly to it. When Conor dished out his punches to Floyd, Floyd took it. When Floyd dished out his punches to Conor, Conor could not take it. Conor's soul is finally taken by Floyd. I can now sleep well from now onwards. Conor will never be the same anymore. Bullies never prevail. Conor is done. He can dish it but he cannot take it. He became what he proclaimed Jose had become; he became complacent. He will lose his next 2 fights and retire proudly.
Tldr
Also
Fuck you bitch
Conor will live like a king and will be known as MMA GOAT
Die knowing this

Tldr
Also
Fuck you bitch
Conor will live like a king and will be known as MMA GOAT
Die knowing this

hahahah I also wish to fuck you in a sexual way Richard. Conor will live like a bitch and be known as MMA bitch of all time.
Die knowing this.

hahahah I also wish to fuck you in a sexual way Richard. Conor will live like a bitch and be known as MMA bitch of all time.
Die knowing this.
You are a little f*g.
Watch Conor destroy Kebab and become GOAT and P4P best.
And you will fade into nothing.
Peace boi

WOW!

You really should get out more!

tenor.gif

Back