A Half Decade Ago, Anderson Silva Destroyed Vitor Belfort

Yep, he was bigger than Andy for sure, Vitor was the only fighter that had any mainstream recognition. All those huge names (Wand, Nog, Shogun, Machida, Anderson) were known only by fighting fans in here. Anderson only got full-fledged fame and became the nº1 celebrity in here after the Okami fight.
That's interesting. I just thought they were all big celebrities, because honestly, other than a few soccer players, the only Brazilians I know are fighters. I thought it just that Vitor was the most famous.

That's interesting. I just thought they were all big celebrities, because honestly, other than a few soccer players, the only Brazilians I know are fighters. I thought it just that Vitor was the most famous.
This fight just blew it thru the nation.

This fight just blew it thru the nation.
The only reason I knew past soccer players was I was living in seoul south Korea when they did the split world cup with korea. The Brazilian players were superstars. But the most famous guy out of every international player was david beckham. But Ronahldino and Ronaldo were awesome. South Korea beat italy in penalty kicks and downtown seoul lit up. There were millions of people on the streets it was crazy. And the Brazilian celebrations were awesome.

Everything about that fight was great. The weigh in was amazing too. The gif that came out after it is the GOAT mma comedy gif. Dat feet kissing. Hilarious stuff.

Making me feel old... You would not belive the shit I've got myself into over the last 5 years. I wish I could go back and gave a word with myself...

The only reason I knew past soccer players was I was living in seoul south Korea when they did the split world cup with korea. The Brazilian players were superstars. But the most famous guy out of every international player was david beckham. But Ronahldino and Ronaldo were awesome. South Korea beat italy in penalty kicks and downtown seoul lit up. There were millions of people on the streets it was crazy. And the Brazilian celebrations were awesome.
Whoa! Korea got a huge help from the referee I remember. I went in the back of a truck thru the city when Brazil won that cup LOL

Call it whatever, a KO speaks for itself.

It does, But they come in different contexts. It was an awesome moment that is for sure. And I think Anderson would have won regardless. But for me a quick KO doesn't = getting destroyed or auto mean the person getting KO'd isn't the better fighter. JDS vs Cain for example.

-Five-years-shining-Five-years-with-5HINee-shinee-34552337-500-187.gif

It does, But they come in different contexts. It was an awesome moment that is for sure. And I think Anderson would have won regardless. But for me a quick KO doesn't = getting destroyed or auto mean the person getting KO'd isn't the better fighter. JDS vs Cain for example.
Not this shit again. NOOOO.

Not this shit again. NOOOO.

Your response gave me a laugh, Thanks.

That is just how I view the fight and similar ones like it. Regardless of what fighters are involved. It is Crazy that it has been 5 years also been 2 1/2 years since he first loss the belt. Doesn't seem like that long ago he was beating everyone.

Back