A decision you didnt agree with that turned you against the "undeserving" winner

Diaz vs Condit

but it wasn’t just because of the decision, it was also because of the way he fought. NBK was promised but instead we got some bit** on a bike... and apparently the judges were amused.

Nope, how is it the fighters' fault when the judges screw up?

Bisping.

All his BS decision wins were in England (Hamill, Anderson, Hendo)… He was the UFC's one big British star. I'll always wonder if it was just hometown favoritism, or corruption. UFC needed Bisping to do well, so the British market would keep tuning in... There's no official athletic commission in England. When the NSAC people come, they're working for UFC... This gives the UFC the ability to ban the terrible judges, yet they don't...

I don't blame Bisping for it, or even dislike him, but I always root against him because of it (except for when he fought Chael and GSP)

Bendo too.

Honestly Bisping/Hamil is a pretty mild one, it only comes up because US nationalism was involved.

Not true. People fawned all over Bisping here on Sherdog as he even posted quite a bit. Then the Hamill gift decision happened where Bisping gave his poor winner speech while Hamill took it with grace. People turned on Bisping bigtime.

If it's a bad decision, I don't blame the fighter who benefits from it. I blame the judges.

Henderson-Franklin
Forrest Griffin-Rampage

I remember thinking after Franklin and Rampage both should have won.
Haha. I had hendo in a close fight. Though forest clearly won. Great, close fights from a great era.

If it's a bad decision, I don't blame the fighter who benefits from it. I blame the judges.
Except Bisping was acting after the Hamil fight like he had proven he was the better fighter.

Similar to how Benavidez was absurdly cocky after "beating" Cejudo.

Not true. People fawned all over Bisping here on Sherdog as he even posted quite a bit. Then the Hamill gift decision happened where Bisping gave his poor winner speech while Hamill took it with grace. People turned on Bisping bigtime.

Some did but a lot of people were badly triggered by Bispings nationalistic trolling, I mean yeah its a questionable result but its FAR from the worst and it comes up so much mostly due to that ill feeling.

Machida got hit more in all of those rounds. Round 3 was the only round I could give Lyoto because he had more head strikes that round and Shogun didn't land a lot more that round. I had it 4-1 for Shogun.

That was probably one of the worst decisions I have seen in MMA other than Kampmann vs Sanchez.
Getting hit more is the standard? I just weigh strikes to the face and body more than the legs. It is not that leg kicks don't matter, it is just that they are less effective than a shot to the face or body.

I recent memory...Whitaker vs Romero...and I'm a huge Whitaker fan. I know this triggers yoel haters but idgaf what planet you're on you get your ass beat that bad you didn't win the fight..

When you tell the fans one thing, and they pay money to watch, then you then around and do the complete opposite, you deserve all the hate you get.
Unrealistic expectations.

Except Bisping was acting after the Hamil fight like he had proven he was the better fighter.

Similar to how Benavidez was absurdly cocky after "beating" Cejudo.
Fighter being a jerk is a fighter being a jerk.

I still blame the judges though.

Unrealistic expectations.
"It's gonna be a dog fight"

He didn't have to say that, he chose to. He also didn't have to point fight, he chose to.

A great fight was realistic. The hate was well deserved.

"It's gonna be a dog fight"

He didn't have to say that, he chose to. He also didn't have to point fight, he chose to.

A great fight was realistic. The hate was well deserved.
I love it. What a swerve. Not only does he piss off Diaz but all of his fans. If your a real condit fan you stick by him.

Most of Machidas decision "wins"

Didn't comprehend though, I always hated that karate using fuck.

Some did but a lot of people were badly triggered by Bispings nationalistic trolling, I mean yeah its a questionable result but its FAR from the worst and it comes up so much mostly due to that ill feeling.

This thread wasn't about worst decisions though. It was about ones you disagreed with that changed your view of the winner. Bisping's trolling before that fight was more personal towards Hamill and people on here ate it up. Hamill was disliked after TUF and people were using the mock quote "bring me a sandwich" to make fun of him. Bisping was pretty popular at the time and Sherdoggers laughed along with his posts on here. There was even one thread where Bisping and Cyrile Diabate went after each other like the modern twitter wars.

Bisping said in an interview that Hamill's fight on TUF against Nickels looked like two drunks outside a kebab shop. I remember it because it was a funny comment. Then the fight with Hamill happened and it was Bisping who was staggering around like a drunk. Hamill took what most felt was a bad decision with grace while Bisping was telling Hamill in the post fight to go back to wrestling and acted like he was Floyd Mayweather giving a boxing lesson.

I think the only thing worse among fans than a sore loser is if they perceive someone to be a sore or classless winner. Especially after a questionable decision. That was why people first turned on Bisping.

By the way, I can see you've been here a long time too by your join date. I'm going by memory which I admit, may not be the best anymore. LOL Wasn't the nationalist trolling by Bisping more during that season he coached against Henderson on TUF? That was why there were so many Yankee doodle type gif memes after Hendo KO'd him. I don't recall much of that when he won his season as a fighter.

Last edited:
I love it. What a swerve. Not only does he piss off Diaz but all of his fans. If your a real condit fan you stick by him.
I'm not a Diaz or a Condit fan.

Doesn't change that Condit deserves all the criticism and hate he got and still gets for that fight.

Back