"_____ is going to get KTFO"

Any Manhoef fight either he's gonna sleep you or someone was gonna sleep him.

I was just saying to my brother right after Werdum got tagged the 1st time, "Dude, he better not run in like that or..." and then he dieded.

Also, Duffee against Mir. When Todd started whiffing punches like a drunk fat guy, you kind of just knew what was coming next.

Recently werdum vs miocic
Stout vs Pearson I saw the left hook coming
Same with hardy vs condit

Name fights that at some point during a boring, slow, or early part you saw something that made you say out loud or in your thoughts, "____ is going to get KTFO" and then moments later it happened.

My most famous was Aldo/Mcgregor. I was going for Aldo so bad but once he came bouncing out all stiff I knew it was over. "Jose Aldo is going to get KTFO"
BAM!
giphy.gif

More recently, Big Foot / Struve. Something about the way Big Foot was moving.

A buddy of mine screamed it during Werdum / Miocic, was funny as hell. He was a Werdum fan to.
i-dontbelieve-you.png

Mir vs. Duffee
Duffee's stance bothered me and I was like "Mir is gonna crack him". Then when Duffee started throwing those wide punches I was like "Yup, Mir is definitely gonna crack him". Well, the rest is history.

Mir against Hunt a few months ago. Once they both got in the cage, it was just so obvious. After Mark KO's him, he makes this face like he almost feels bad that he had to do it.

When they stepped in the cage, and all the time during the fight, I knew Melvin would ko Robbie... So I said: "Robbie is going to get KTFO" ...and then..

I knew that Tumenov was going to crush Jouban.
EDIT: Hunt vs Mir, it was obvious that Hunt would put Mir out with one shot.

That's it, my predictions are bad these days

When Nate diaz ate a second head kick against Thompson i knew he was going down. I dont care how tough you are,you cant eat headkicks all night long,and he ducked into the third and went down.

Shogun vs Henderson 2. I was reading PBP because I was working on a project. I read that Shogun rocked Hendo but didn't finish him. For some reason I thought to myself Shogun is going to get knocked out, sure enough I read the PBP after finishing my project and I was right.

I thought Barao was going KO TJ in their first fight....then TJ lands that bomb and proceeded to outclass him until the 5th round when he took him out.

Before Werdum vs Miocic, i looked at my dad and said "all of this show and promotion to be KO'd in front of everyone"; and then boom. both me and dad had that "disappointed but not surprised" look in our faces. Usually i feel the KO's are about to happen, some fighters just pass you the loser vibes, even if they're doing happy faces before the fight starts :D

i ALWAYS said "holm will own rousey in the 2nd".

check post history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back