90s MMA UFC vs Pancrase Semmy Schilt Vs Dan Severn

UFC 5 Dan Severn wouldve beaten anyone in the world they put in front of him on that night. That was the stuff of nightmares.

Well, Schilt lost pretty much to every opponent who decided to wrestle him...except Mighty Mo LOL
However, it wasn't an easy task to anybody because of his size and strength, and from all these opponents, Severn would've probably been the oldest and slowest (even then).

I'd still go to Severn winning due to his durability. Severn decision

I agree. It may depend when they fought, though--the earlier the better for Severn. He was 36 in his first UFC fight in 1994. While his style aged well (just like Couture), he gently deteriorated and only fought in small venues starting in the early 2000s.

Schilt would fail the fucking ua test under Ufcs today. Then he would be like Stefan strive lol

Semmy Schillt lost vs Fedor and that version would stomp Dan Severn.

At the beginning of his career he was "shit", but he improved and only lost vs elite fighters.

because of his long legs = tricky guard. His grip strength was also fucking LOL (when he was on his back).

Semmy + TDD = GOAT

Striking/boxing level in MMA is still shit and the higher the weight class, the worse it gets.

Dude would be top 2 with EZ.

DC is the only one who really has the biggest chance, but Cormiers striking defense is still so fucken bad ... lmfao ... idk.

No no no , I don't. I value it and no one had an easy time with him.
But the durability, the wrestling of prime Severn should've done the job. Harder than Barnett, Kharitonov or Fedor (whose size disadvantage showed big time), but he would've squeezed the dec
You do know what DC did to Barnett right?

I think Severn whoops dat ass but it'd be a good fight. Schilt was a good fighter with decent ground game.

Back