86% of generation Z young white boys supported Trump in a study

Bernie is a decent guy, which is what attracted a lot of Dems or Liberals to him. If he acted like Trump or Hillary, he loses his appeal, unless he somehow can be forcefull and decent at the same time.

He's such a decent guy that he sold out his supporters

I for one am astonished that people without fully developed brains support Trump.

Maybe they don't. It's no coincidence that the states that voted for Trump also have the highest occurrence of chem trails in the atmosphere.

V9zmqvr.jpg
Probably the dumbest meme you ever posted

But remember guys... there's no hostility toward white people from the left

Yea which that hostility and all are turning the white guys into resenting people who are drawing lines in the sand. Kind of the same argument the more terrorist the military go after and kill it just creates more terrorist as they find some kind of hate in their heart for what they observe. People need to go watch American history X again

Yea which that hostility and all are turning the white guys into resenting people who are drawing lines in the sand. Kind of the same argument the more terrorist the military go after and kill it just creates more terrorist as they find some kind of hate in their heart for what they observe. People need to go watch American history X again

I'm always amazed at the supposed hatred that white men are subjected to, mainly because in my entire adult life I've never actually experienced it in any way, which makes me wonder how widespread it actually is...

I'm always amazed at the supposed hatred that white men are subjected to, mainly because in my entire adult life I've never actually experienced it in any way, which makes me wonder how widespread it actually is...

I think it's more of a cultural attitude that's been developed. There has been a blanket disdain for and blaming of white people, especially males, by large sections of the population for some time now. And white people have started to feel it hence Trump.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that a generation of disconnected children raised by the tv/internet and "doing it for the lulz" like Trump.

We have a generation of spoiled brats who think ability to troll is a positive skill.
The 4chan generation gargles Trump balls. We are supposed to care about a group of neckbeards who will live in their mothers basement till 40.

But remember guys... there's no hostility toward white people from the left

I think it's more of a cultural attitude that's been developed. There has been a blanket disdain for and blaming of white people, especially males, by large sections of the population for some time now. And white people have started to feel it hence Trump.
There is a difference between hostility and calling it the way you see it.

And there are certainty whackos on the ultra-left with ridiculous sound bytes about all whites being blah blah blah. But if you can’t ignore that and make your political decisions based on truly substantive issues, that is unfortunate.

Also, if you can’t learn about history— including the past ugliness perpetrated by the dominant cultures— without feeling personally attacked, that’s also unfortunate.

There is a difference between hostility and calling it the way you see it.

Does this difference apply to white people who call out black and illegal immigrant crime rates? Does it apply to men and women who call out transgendered people for their warped perception of reality? Does this "calling it the way you see it" apply across the board or only when libs want to call out white people?

Surprising numbers are they legit? Especially shocked that 70% of white Z girls supported Trump.

Wait until these "young conservatives" entre the real world and get buttfucked by it to see if they still are against public education, healthcare, workers and consumer protections and in general everything that the GOP hates.

Also i would consider the Roman Republic to be more liberal than the Roman Empire, you know the idea of having free people and a republican government as opposed to an Emperor and a slave economy.
I made thread about the late Republic years ago. PM me if you want to read it. The Republic was a heavy slave state. While the Empire slowly drifted into feudalism in response to multiple crisis

Does this difference apply to white people who call out black and illegal immigrant crime rates? Does it apply to men and women who call out transgendered people for their warped perception of reality? Does this "calling it the way you see it" apply across the board or only when libs want to call out white people?
Where are you getting this "libs only call out white people" business?
  • Addiction and substance abuse treatment for the opiod crisis.
  • Investing in Alzheimer's research with a target of ending Alzheimer's by 2025.
  • Labor and worker's rights.
  • Making sure every qualified student has a debt free college option.
  • Supporting the millions of American families who have an autistic family member.
  • Paid family and medical leave.
  • Making America the world's clean energy superpower.
  • Universal access to early childhood education.
  • Universal access to affordable healthcare.
  • Fixing America's infrastructure.
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/

This was the Democratic platform, verbatim in 2016. Where do you see "calling out white people" there?

This country is so divided right now because so many people are making their political decisions based on imagined grievances rather than concrete issues.

The most interesting thing from that poll isn't that white boys voted for Trump (No shit), it's that everyone polled higher for Trump than expected.

53% of Asian boys for Trump
20% of black boys
16% of hispanic girls

All of those numbers are great for a Republican.

genzyklon.png

all this talk about boys is making me feel dirty!

Can someone define gen Z for me?

I'm not surprised that a generation of disconnected children raised by the tv/internet and "doing it for the lulz" like Trump.

We have a generation of spoiled brats who think ability to troll is a positive skill.

Not really and I hope you realize your the grandpa from every generation complaining about the generation after them. Your literally that person who is in every single generation who thinks they are better than the ones who come after them.

In china.
6ls1cV1.jpg

Everywhere, back in 1906 my city was just a single water station for a railroad in the middle of nowhere. Now its a half a million city.

Hermosillo the capital of my state has hit the million mark and it used to be a fort in the middle of the desert to defend against indian tribes.

There are tons of examples i can bring up, but then again im a northwestern Mexican 100 years ago most of the land was just frontier land until the railroad came.

Same story for the American southwest.

Back