Elections 80 to 100k at Your Next President's Rally in NJ

Someone explain to me like I'm not American why the fuck you would go to a political rally?

Well, some rallies are looking more and more like Church revivals.
What objective observations? All you've done is repeat a tired, disproven argument that rally size = popularity. And I've explained to you why Trump's rally sizes don't matter come election day, as well as why he has so many disturbingly dedicated "fans" aka cultists.

Do these people look like normal, rational people, or cultists?

MIA_102TrumoHIA08NEWPPP.JPG

How about this guy?

3500.jpg

Totally normal

3500.jpg

Nothing to see here...

3500.jpg

Just normal people...

SEI113950466.jpg

There are these type of people at EVERY Trump rally. Why? Because they're cultists. As in they fit the definition of being in a cult: a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

Absolutely, definitely normal behavior:

it's only bad if the right does it, right?

Schwartz-CongresswomenWhite-2.jpg

"The Democratic women of Congress arrived wearing white yet again as a way to show their unity and a commitment to defending the rights of women and disenfranchised groups at the 2020 State of the Union address.

One hundred years after the ratification of the 19th amendment, which gave some women the right to vote, this year, the Democratic Women’s Caucus organized the style statement. They announced their decision to wear white as a show of solidarity in a press conference on Tuesday afternoon ahead of the State of the Union address"

Yea, totally the same thing as those people at the Trump rallies. Weird, I don't see anyone decked out in clothing full of Susan B. Anthony faces.

This is sad, even for the low "whataboutism" standards here.

"The Democratic women of Congress arrived wearing white yet again as a way to show their unity and a commitment to defending the rights of women and disenfranchised groups at the 2020 State of the Union address.

One hundred years after the ratification of the 19th amendment, which gave some women the right to vote, this year, the Democratic Women’s Caucus organized the style statement. They announced their decision to wear white as a show of solidarity in a press conference on Tuesday afternoon ahead of the State of the Union address"

Yea, totally the same thing as those people at the Trump rallies. Weird, I don't see anyone decked out in clothing full of Susan B. Anthony faces.

This is sad, even for the low "whataboutism" standards here.

4 republican politicians were dressed in a suit and red tie and sinister called it abnormal. but leftist politicians having their own glorified pussy hat parade in white dresses is a-okay!

"solidarity" for women and disenfranchised groups. lol...who's doing their marketing? antifa, blm, and hamas sympathizing college kids?

not a cult or anything...

skynews-house-of-representatives_6528161.png

842922-62416-gtgvtatuzq-1499344884.jpg

GettyImages-1229298246.jpg

C6HW4M7LKLHKOLU4I4M6WGZ6T4.jpg

rf.jpg

"omg, the orange man is going to have women in enslavement camps! oh no!"

What objective observations? All you've done is repeat a tired, disproven argument that rally size = popularity. And I've explained to you why Trump's rally sizes don't matter come election day, as well as why he has so many disturbingly dedicated "fans" aka cultists.

Do these people look like normal, rational people, or cultists?

MIA_102TrumoHIA08NEWPPP.JPG

How about this guy?

3500.jpg

Totally normal

3500.jpg

Nothing to see here...

3500.jpg

Just normal people...

SEI113950466.jpg

There are these type of people at EVERY Trump rally. Why? Because they're cultists. As in they fit the definition of being in a cult: a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
No I didn't... You're fighting against yourself and you're losing...

4 republican politicians were dressed in a suit and red tie and sinister called it abnormal. but leftist politicians having their own glorified pussy hat parade in white dresses is a-okay!

"solidarity" for women and disenfranchised groups. lol...who's doing their marketing? antifa, blm, and hamas sympathizing college kids?

rf.jpg

They were protesting an assault on women's rights and called it exactly.

Most Republican politicians know the abortion bans are really, really bad.

They were protesting an assault on women's rights and called it exactly.

not being allowed to kill a baby is an assault on women's rights?

Most Republican politicians know the abortion bans are really, really bad.

it probably cost them the red wave in 22. it's definitely bad for winning elections, not because it's necessarily bad, that's another topic altogether, but because depressed forever single cat ladies decide elections and they won't have not being able to get their 6th abortion on demand.

rf.jpg

Not enslavement camps but huge numbers of the GOP do want to make fetal personhood into law which would completely illegalize abortion, Ivf and numerous kinds of birth control

not being allowed to kill a baby is an assault on women's rights?

it probably cost them the red wave in 22. it's definitely bad for winning elections, not because it's necessarily bad, that's another topic altogether, but because depressed forever single cat ladies decide elections and they won't have not being able to get their 6th abortion on demand.
Yep, a little over 60 percent of the population is in agreement

Wasn’t trump backed candidates supposed to romp to a red wave at the 2022 mid terms or whatever? (I think Kari lake is still pulling ahead). What has changed since then to think that trumps stock has risen? Going to court for multiple offences?

Back