Elections 80 to 100k at Your Next President's Rally in NJ

And yet Biden received over 7 million more votes than Trump in 2020.
That election will be forever stained with all the restrictions they lifted for mail in voting. Gonna be hilarious when he can't push past 70 million votes in November, and everyone wonders why the total voter participation is like 15-20 million shy of what they did in 2020.

That election will be forever stained with all the restrictions they lifted for mail in voting. Gonna be hilarious when he can't push past 70 million votes in November, and everyone wonders why the total voter participation is like 15-20 million shy of what they did in 2020.
What’s wrong with Mail in voting?

What’s wrong with Mail in voting?
Plenty, but that's another conversion. What was wrong in 2020 were lifting certain restrictions like matching signatures. They were basically counting napkins with the candidates names on them. Like I said, there's a reason the total voter turnout is gonna be down by about 15-20 million in November, and be back to the usual 65-69 million range for both candidates. Which will of course be used to claim fuckery by whomever loses, as they pretend the numbers in 2020 were totally normal and not an outlier due to certain restrictions being lifted.

Plenty, but that's another conversion. What was wrong in 2020 were lifting certain restrictions like matching signatures. They were basically counting napkins with the candidates names on them. Like I said, there's a reason the total voter turnout is gonna be down by about 15-20 million in November, and be back to the usual 65-69 million range for both candidates. Which will of course be used to claim fuckery by whomever loses, as they pretend the numbers in 2020 were totally normal and not an outlier due to certain restrictions being lifted.
Interesting. I’m from a state that’s always had mail in voting with 0 issues historically so it was weird seeing people lose their minds over it

You're clearly biased so I don't expect to expand your perspective but there's plenty of people who don't necessarily appreciate Trump on many level yet see him as something other than the traditional governance that's obviously acting against the interest of America and as such, its people...

I'd agree this group of people aren't necessarily the ones regularly showing up to Trump rallies but the guy is bigly popular and his "opponent" can't fill a Dairy Queen...

That fact tells you these people are "cultist", and you seem to hang on it as if it somehow hides the reality of his undeniable popularity and makes invalid the rest of the picture? Why can't Biden draw crowds? How can he ambiguously be the most popular president while having zero public support and lots of detractors? Of course there's far fetched justifications but step back and objectively think about it...

What tells me many people in his rally crowds are cultists, are their own actions.

Getting decked out head to toe in MAGA gear and waiting out in the hot sun for hours while spouting off Trump catch phrases, all to see an old man ramble for an hour, are not the actions of a normal, rational person. They're the actions of an obsessed cultist. And there are thousands of them that follow Trump around.

And again, you weirdos have this obsession with drawing crowds. I don't think Biden is the most popular president. He doesn't draw crowds. Most of the people that voted for him are probably a lot less enthusiastic about it than Trump's obsessed fans. But guess what? Being obsessed with a candidate, going to all their rallies, and buying all of their shitty merchandise doesn't make your vote count any more than the person who begrudgingly shows up to vote for the other guy.

And that's what you dummies can't wrap your heads around. Trump is such a lunatic that he inspires more people to come out and vote against him than he does to vote for him. And that's exactly why Joe Biden, who is an old, milquetoast politician, received the most votes in the history of our presidential elections.

Last edited:

Hey Canadian, I also live in a state where mail in voting is quite popular. Please tell me what’s wrong with it ?

What tells me many people in his rally crowds are cultists, are their own actions.

Getting decked out head to toe in MAGA gear and waiting out in the hot sun for hours while spouting off Trump catch phrases, all to see an old man ramble for an hour, are not the actions of a normal, rational person. They're the actions of an obsessed cultist. And there are thousands of them that follow Trump around.

And again, you weirdos have this obsession with drawing crowds. I don't think Biden is the most popular president. He doesn't draw crowds. Most of the people that voted for him are probably a lot less enthusiastic about it than Trump's obsessed fans. But guess what? Being obsessed with a candidate, going to all their rallies, and buying all of their shitty merchandise doesn't make your vote count any more than the person who begrudgingly shows up to vote for the other guy.

And that's what you dummies can't wrap your heads around. Trump is such a lunatic that he inspires more people to come out and vote against him than he does to vote for him. And that's exactly why Joe Biden, who is an old, milquetoast politician, received the most votes in the history of our presidential elections.
As I thought... Hang on the emotional straw man pejorative if it makes you feel better. Doesn't benefit anyone or anything... Turn off the TV...

As I thought... Hang on the emotional straw man pejorative if it makes you feel better. Doesn't benefit anyone or anything... Turn off the TV...

Empty response, as expected. Cling to your rally size stats if it makes you feel better. I know you've got nothing else.

But back in reality, most people realize that just because 10,000 screaming fanatics show up in some field somewhere to see Trump ramble on, it doesn't mean the tens of millions of other, non-cultist voters in this country are going to vote for him.

Empty response, as expected. Cling to your rally size stats if it makes you feel better. I know you've got nothing else.

But back in reality, most people realize that just because 10,000 screaming fanatics show up in some field somewhere to see Trump ramble on, it doesn't mean the tens of millions of other, non-cultist voters in this country are going to vote for him.
in 2020, when every single poll had Biden up by a landslide, trump voters kept claiming "ooh, but we the silent majority, you'll see" over and over.

Election comes along, and sure, Trump had the second most votes in US history and gained alot of ground with hispanics, but as far as 'silent majority'? Waayyy off sherbros

What will be more interesting is when there is a surge in voters, but it is all for Trump.

“Wait, how does Joe Biden get 65 million votes, while Trump breaks the vote record?l it must be Russian hacks, let’s decertify this!”

in 2020, when every single poll had Biden up by a landslide, trump voters kept claiming "ooh, but we the silent majority, you'll see" over and over.

Election comes along, and sure, Trump had the second most votes in US history and gained alot of ground with hispanics, but as far as 'silent majority'? Waayyy off sherbros
Sounds a lot like what's going on with Biden and his supporters right now.

Ignore polling. Hope election fairy saves him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back