Elections 80 to 100k at Your Next President's Rally in NJ

I'm already far too triggered to randomly grab women by the pussy.
Better to grab a women by the pussy then to be a pussy.... I love that line and that is what some brit chick and she was referring to Obama at the time.

No, but I remember a bunch of lefties on here getting banned for advocating political violence.

Not sure why people keep bringing up Republicans to me like it's some kind of own. I'm not a Republican.
Those people that do that are actually "Proud Democrats" for some reason and are pawns to an actual political party... Republicans suck just as bad as the Democrats they just don't swallow.

No, but I remember a bunch of lefties on here getting banned for advocating political violence.

Not sure why people keep bringing up Republicans to me like it's some kind of own. I'm not a Republican.
I’m surprised you don’t. Then again the right advocating for violence against their enemies is so well documented it has become background noise.

I am not sure why this is so hard for many people to get. Most people (especially those outside of the Trump cult) do not treat politics like this. There is basically no one on this planet I would go out of my way to stand outside in a crowd of people to listen speak. Idk why Trump supporters feel the need to mold their personalities and lives to a con man, it's crazy to me. But alas this is why cult leaders and those like them can exist in the first place.
Some people remember the Obama rallies…

Na, dems don’t rally…

Thanks for proving my point. Cultists.
Did you label "pre election" Obama fanatics "cultists"? I know you don't label Brandon fanatics cultists as there aren't any except the TV news muppets and the retarded.

I don't believe you made a point that I supposedly proved...

Did you label "pre election" Obama fanatics "cultists"? I know you don't label Brandon fanatics cultists as there aren't any except the TV news muppets and the retarded.

I don't believe you made a point that I supposedly proved...

Obama definitely had some, especially in his first run. But Trump's cultists dwarf Obama's both in numbers and dedication. That's exactly why he's always promoting his rally sizes as a measure of his popularity, even though it has nothing to do with courting the independent voters he needs to win. The people that "love" Trump are cultists. I'd say the same thing about any politician if they had a weirdly dedicated following like Trump has.

Better to grab a women by the pussy then to be a pussy.... I love that line and that is what some brit chick and she was referring to Obama at the time.
What is your major malfunction? Do you English, bro?

Apologies if you are ESL , but fuck dude, take a class.

Obama definitely had some, especially in his first run. But Trump's cultists dwarf Obama's both in numbers and dedication. That's exactly why he's always promoting his rally sizes as a measure of his popularity, even though it has nothing to do with courting the independent voters he needs to win. The people that "love" Trump are cultists. I'd say the same thing about any politician if they had a weirdly dedicated following like Trump has.
You're clearly biased so I don't expect to expand your perspective but there's plenty of people who don't necessarily appreciate Trump on many level yet see him as something other than the traditional governance that's obviously acting against the interest of America and as such, its people...

I'd agree this group of people aren't necessarily the ones regularly showing up to Trump rallies but the guy is bigly popular and his "opponent" can't fill a Dairy Queen...

That fact tells you these people are "cultist", and you seem to hang on it as if it somehow hides the reality of his undeniable popularity and makes invalid the rest of the picture? Why can't Biden draw crowds? How can he ambiguously be the most popular president while having zero public support and lots of detractors? Of course there's far fetched justifications but step back and objectively think about it...

That fact tells you these people are "cultist", and you seem to hang on it as if it somehow hides the reality of his undeniable popularity and makes invalid the rest of the picture? Why can't Biden draw crowds? How can he ambiguously be the most popular president while having zero public support and lots of detractors? Of course there's far fetched justifications but step back and objectively think about it...
And yet Biden received over 7 million more votes than Trump in 2020.

Back