7 years ago...Dec. 16, 2010 - where were you when this happened?

Nope

Not a casual like yourself

nyet, you're still a newb to the sport. you didn't experience how great Pettis was at the time, this was the precursor to his rise in the UFC. people would always argue, which org had the better LW roster - WEC or UFC? then both Bendo & Pettis went on to become LW champs after the merger.

so yes, before your time.

WEC was the shit... for a manlet league

I'm mad that I missed this live. I loved WEC because of Faber but I somehow passed this fight over!

Good times. They never should have killed WEC. One of the dumbest things they ever did.

nyet, you're still a newb to the sport. you didn't experience how great Pettis was at the time, this was the precursor to his rise in the UFC. people would always argue, which org had the better LW roster - WEC or UFC? then both Bendo & Pettis went on to become LW champs after the merger.

so yes, before your time.
Pettis lost to Guida and should have lost to Jeremy Stephens

And USADA era hasn't took to kindly to Pettis too... which is ironic considering he'd talk a lot about other fighters using PEDs but now look at him. anyway... can't prove anything but it's a bit fishy

His win over Gil is probably the best W on his record

He dodged Aldo too

Are you kidding me? This was one of the most exciting endings to one of the best LW title fights ever, especially being WEC's last event.

Great fight with an epic ending. You filthy casual...

Pettis lost to Guida and should have lost to Jeremy Stephens

And USADA era hasn't took to kindly to Pettis too... which is ironic considering he'd talk a lot about other fighters using PEDs but now look at him. anyway... can't prove anything but it's a bit fishy

His win over Gil is probably the best W on his record

He dodged Aldo too

irrelevant to any point I've made. stay in lane here, dumb dumb.

you're downplaying the "showtime" kick, & you got mad because I simply said "before your time", which is definitively true. so I explained to you what that kick represented during that era of the sport.

for someone who likes to call people "casual" you sure act & think like one.

Watching it on tv regretting not buying tickets to go see it live

I could've sworn this event was in Glendale? I keep hearing people saying they were there live in Phoenix , maybe I just forgot after all these years

irrelevant to any point I've made. stay in lane here, dumb dumb.

you're downplaying the "showtime" kick, & you got mad because I simply said "before your time", which is definitively true. so I explained to yo what that kick represented at that era of the sport.

for someone who likes to call people "casual" you sure act & think like one.
I don't care what your op was.
I said
The kick was overrated
It was spammed on tv for months and then Guida humbled him quick when he arrived to the ufc

Showtime should stick to getting 4 haircuts a week and maybe try out Bellator

I hear they are more relaxed

At my one friends house who could watch WEC as it was on a weird channel in the UK and I remember there were eight of us and the guy driving was drinking water and spilt his drink on the floor and missed the kick and looked whilst Pettis was jumping on him. He was so confused when we were all in shock and Henderson was on the ground.

Back in the day I was a big fan of both Pettis and Henderson and loved that fight.
Extreme sports iirc

I said
The kick was overrated
It was spammed on tv for months and then Guida humbled him quick when he arrived to the ufc

before your time.

I said
The kick was overrated

And then he won a title and defended it. Not sure what your beef is with Pettis but you're coming off real weak

I was watching on TV. I had watched that MTV show World of Jenks so i got Pettis's backstory. When he landed that kick off the fence my face was like. <{danawhoah}> A truly epic MMA moment. People who didn't watch it live this fight was really close and that 5th round was for the title. The kick won him the title.

Back