7 wonders of the MMA world

The lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Surely he has had the largest number of thank yous of anyone out there for coaching fighters to victory

Crocops left kick should be dipped in gold tbf sir.
Carlos Condits chin also never been cracked, not a single knockout against him.

Sakurabas' heart...fuckin guy fought anyone and usually being the smaller guy.

Mighty Mouses creativity, he has won in so many different ways.

Rampages slams, we all know what he can accomplish with them...and he's slammed just about everyone he's fought.

Wandys berserker mode...when he was in that mode, very little could stop him.

Hendos H-bomb....I mean do I really need to say anything more?

Ok I think I'll stop now sir lol
Ah shit Condit Damn I wasn't even thinking of Condit, yeah his Chin is nuts. I think Bendo has an underrated chin too. The battle for best chin is a tough one, my pick is Max but there are plenty of other good options like Condit, Hunt, Nelson etc.. H bomb is a good one too. I think Cro Cop's left kick deserves an actual spot, you're right. Those are all good choices. I tip my hat to you my good gentleman. Very good contribution indeed. I shall Add Cro Cop's kick to the 7 wonders and put the other's in the honorable mentions. I'm also going to separate the serious Honorable mentions from the not so serious ones...

My yute Big Mac's Overhand, slick 1-2 pull counter, and how he be munchin calf kicks like Timbits ting was mad lit fam shoulda been der 💯🗣️📠🚫🖨️

Screenshot 2024-04-25 105425.png

Should be 20+ wonders tbh ain't fair Mac gotta take almost half no disrespect tho ain't no beef TS iono y u be tinkin dat fam mans just keepin' it a buck 💯 🦌

7. Dustin Poirier's Guillotine Choke... It's obviously amazing since he always goes for it.
Wether you are lost at sea, outside in a thunderstorm, or chased by a swarm of killer bees, if you can get Poirier to take you in a guillotine, you know you will be safe.
No one has ever been in danger when caught in Poirier's guillotine.

Rumors in the streets say ICU doctors sometimes ask Poirier to come reanimate dying patients with that life giving guillotine.

Ah shit Condit Damn I wasn't even thinking of Condit, yeah his Chin is nuts. I think Bendo has an underrated chin too. The battle for best chin is a tough one, my pick is Max but there are plenty of other good options like Condit, Hunt, Nelson etc.. H bomb is a good one too. I think Cro Cop's left kick deserves an actual spot, you're right. Those are all good choices. I tip my hat to you my good gentleman. Very good contribution indeed. I shall Add Cro Cop's kick to the 7 wonders and put the other's in the honorable mentions. I'm also going to separate the serious Honorable mentions from the not so serious ones...

Lookin forward to the next thread sir.

Yo tho got another one Pereira's foul cancel to double hop step was mad lit even tho he pulled it on my yute Jamahill dat one was sus 🎮i see it kinda like when mans discovered how to wave dash in Smash ting changed the whole game up styll 🕹️ Mans finna foul cancel all the time now get a better position fore him throw him signature 💥😴calf kicks are yesterday’s news now fam swear down 🚫🦵

Back